North Stand Construction Discussion

Assume the two present screens get relocated to the south Stand corners and then we rent two more from Radio Rentals when the North Stand is completed.
No we are getting them from Anfield and Old Trafford but they have got over 10 years worth of dust on them as they have been locked away for so long!

Really good podcast today from Ian Cheesman and The City Report, Ian's podcast went into some details about the North Stand he advised that he is going to do a podcast where here goes into more details soon with City Matters and 1894 he has spoken to Danny Wilson at Fulham at the weekend and held open an invitation to be on this podcast

Interesting listening. Thanks.

Interesting listening. Thanks.
Hopefully, @Manchester33 and @jrb someone from 1894 can attend to chat, Danny Wilson is aware of the issue pointed out on here last week. It's amazing how it was an uproar about the issue last week then nothing I know that the 1894 are going to chat to the club. But we need an update on what is happening and what the 1894 are proposing

Hopefully, @Manchester33 and @jrb someone from 1894 can attend to chat, Danny Wilson is aware of the issue pointed out on here last week. It's amazing how it was an uproar about the issue last week then nothing I know that the 1894 are going to chat to the club. But we need an update on what is happening and what the 1894 are proposing

You can’t update when there’s nothing to update.

The First I heard of anything involving Danny Wilson was on the Ian Cheeseman podcast you posted.

You can’t update when there’s nothing to update.

The First I heard of anything involving Danny Wilson was on the Ian Cheeseman podcast you posted.
People are trying their best to sort out the issues noted here, it does not help when there is no way of contacting 1894 or City Matters regarding the issues at hand. As I said Danny Wilson has an open invitation to speak on the next Ian Cheesman podcast it's up to the 1894 and people on here to speak up about an issue that they were so passionate about last week, there is no point of people going off there head on here about issues then doing nothing about it as nothing will change @jrb and @Manchester33

People are trying their best to sort out the issues noted here, it does not help when there is no way of contacting 1894 or City Matters regarding the issues at hand. As I said Danny Wilson has an open invitation to speak on the next Ian Cheesman podcast it's up to the 1894 and people on here to speak up about an issue that they were so passionate about last week, there is no point of people going off there head on here about issues then doing nothing about it as nothing will change @jrb and @Manchester33
I think that's the complete wrong attitude to have towards the 1894 lot. They have done so much for us fans often at their own expense and absolutely don't owe us anything. Based on this, it's not "up to them" to speak about it. If you feel so strongly, then go and speak about it yourself

I’m sure if there is anything to communicate to their fellow City fans, 1894 and City Matters will do that.

I‘m not in charge of or run 1894. I help out with the displays, wave flags, hold up 2 sticks, etc.

Like this forum and other City fan groups, 1894 discuss things. And like this forum and other fan groups there are differing opinions and views.

It’s been a taxing couple of weeks, what with the North stand planning application, the season ticket renewal, and the Real Madrid ticket sales. Blue Moon is a testament to that. I think everyone needs to take a breather, clear their heads, and gather their thoughts.

For the next few weeks the main priority is to support Pep and the team.

Mate, things are happening behind the scenes. We’re pushing for meetings with the right people. That’s all we can do right now and we are doing it.

When there is an update we’ll let people know but these things take time.

The North Stand is one of numerous plates we’re spinning (as well as Seasoncard price rise / Madrid ticketing fiasco / display for Madrid / display for Chelsea / bus welcomes)

Remember 1894 is voluntary. We all have lives/families/jobs that we need to dedicate time too also.

Mate, things are happening behind the scenes. We’re pushing for meetings with the right people. That’s all we can do right now and we are doing it.

When there is an update we’ll let people know but these things take time.

The North Stand is one of numerous plates we’re spinning (as well as Seasoncard price rise / Madrid ticketing fiasco / display for Madrid / display for Chelsea / bus welcomes)

Remember 1894 is voluntary. We all have lives/families/jobs that we need to dedicate time too also.
@Manchester33 please check your private msg's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.