North Stand Construction Discussion

Yes I get that, just wondering the difference in cost between building a new roof and supports compared to adding just a few rows to the sides and a new roof. Whether the difference wouldn’t be cost effective with how few seats would be added.
To be fair as I’m typing I realise I’m guessing with absolutely no knowledge :)
Like most of us on here ; )

Get the Colin Bell and East stand expanded, this side will bring in 10,000s of new fans, come on City, let's beat the 85k record, pep and the boys deserve it.

Can someone clarify something for me?
I believe the North stand currently holds 6000.

What will if hold when all the work is finished?

Can someone clarify something for me?
I believe the North stand currently holds 6000.

What will if hold when all the work is finished?
6000 daytrippers and the same 6000 old fart Mancs pretending to be Family groups, or something similar!

Last edited:
It’s safe to say the hotel is going to generate very good revenues. I wonder if a room will guarantee a match ticket/s as part of the price on matchdays, as a booking option?

It’s safe to say the hotel is going to generate very good revenues. I wonder if a room will guarantee a match ticket/s as part of the price on matchdays, as a booking option?

No doubt there will be hotel and match packages mate, like you say, the hotel is going to bring huge revenue to ADUG

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.