North Stand Construction Discussion

Serious question: are the grass roots fans important to the club anymore?

No, and I genuinely believe that. Tourists and day trippers with deep pockets are the priority. We have become exactly what we used to take the piss out of the rags for.
In my opinion they will want the grass roots fans, we are ones that create an atomsphere I suspect we will be grouped together in the so called cheaper seats. The club needs us and it needs our identity. May be wrong.

You can’t just say ‘hey, let’s build a new stand while everyone is away’. It takes months and months, if not over a year, to organise such a project in order to begin construction.
A mates been on the tour and the guide told him City are working with architects as to the best designs ! Also said expected to happen after the arena is finished as will need to use the arena for temporary housing City Sq entertainment whilst the new stand is built !

barely anyone in the north stand during match days so could still do it now :-D
barely anyone in the north stand during match days so could still do it now :-D
A mates been on the tour and the guide told him City are working with architects as to the best designs ! Also said expected to happen after the arena is finished as will need to use the arena for temporary housing City Sq entertainment whilst the new stand is built !
Couldn't build it during covid as no contractors would have been allowed on site ! All buildings projects were stopped during covid !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.