North Stand Construction Discussion

It IS a thing though. And people, yourself included are wrong when confusing the two.

Corporate, will be tickets open to anyone, bought often by, well corporations. I've been at corporate at the swamp (yes, rag, I know). It was a PR thing where a company took a bunch of folk out as a business expense outing. Myself, a Norwich fan, both wanting them to loose, and 4 people that had never watched a football game before, just there for the free shit. Uefa officials, sponsors, families, away players' entourages etc can all get into corporate.

It is a whole other ball game to regular fans of a club paying more for posher seats, boxed off areas (which the 648 are not btw) or access to a smaller bar next to other main bars. I have incidentally been in Joe's once too, and it really is night and day between that corporate, never mind this version of GA+ which has the same spacing and density as the rest of the stand and is not separated in any way.
Where on the city website do we sell corporate?
Corporate is companies buying hospitality therefore corporate is hospitality, whether a company buys it or an individual does exactly the same thing is provided.

With regards to Joe's City class it as hospitality so it's hospitality.

It depends what you class as hospitality or Corporate, The Skybar is going to be Tunnel Club level hospitality. The 648 seats are likened in the specs to Joes - which City class as hospitality, and have the benefits like access to away tickets, as opposed to 93:20 seats which don't have the same benefits and are classed as Premium Seats.
Joes have the benefit of ‘access to a ballot’ for away tickets. I’ve been knocked back on many occasions.

Corporate is companies buying hospitality therefore corporate is hospitality, whether a company buys it or an individual does exactly the same thing is provided.
Well neither whatever name you givit are what's being talked about for the 648 seats so who cares. These look to me nearer to 93:20 than Joes even, which is far from corporate or hospitality and will be filled with S/c holders probably same as 93;20

I am saying the skybar will be corporate, as noted in the PA. Which is very different to the 648.

I never argued it wasn't hospitality btw, I argued it wasn't corporate.

Hopefully dedicated corporate then stops companies buying up hospitality, although I don’t really know if that happens in the main parts of the stand.

Well neither whatever name you givit are what's being talked about for the 648 seats so who cares. These look to me nearer to 93:20 than Joes even, which is far from corporate or hospitality and will be filled with S/c holders probably same as 93;20
It's literally in the spec that is to be like Joes. And joes is hospitality according to City.

I am saying the skybar will be corporate, as noted in the PA. Which is very different to the 648.

I never argued it wasn't hospitality btw, I argued it wasn't corporate.

Hopefully dedicated corporate then stops companies buying up hospitality, although I don’t really know if that happens in the main parts of the stand.
The skybar is hospitality, you won't find anything available from City described as corporate, as all hospitality is available to everyone.

Joes is hospitality, tunnel club is hospitality…. But are worlds apart.
Joes is GA+. Free parking, free programme, free welcome drink, padded seat. Nothing more.

It's literally in the spec that is to be like Joes.
Well the difference between Joes and 93:20 is mainly the extras and perks, think they get car parking and a free drink. So the spec on the plans makes no difference to the product.Just as easy to put Joes on the spec as 93:20. Does the Joes bar have a toilet? this doesn't and 93;20 don't think does,that was why thought it was closer to 93:20. Whatever though they both have regular fans in and are both far from corporate /hospitality.

The skybar is hospitality, you won't find anything available from City described as corporate, as all hospitality is available to everyone.

Excellent then. There is no corporate, and nothing to complain about. There is hospitality at the skybar level, and GA+ in the middle for more readily spending but not necessarily utterly silent blues. A people's stand that everyone wants. Problem solved.

Well the difference between Joes and 93:20 is mainly the extras and perks, think they get car parking and a free drink. So the spec on the plans makes no difference to the product.Just as easy to put Joes on the spec as 93:20. Does the Joes bar have a toilet? this doesn't and 93;20 don't think does,that was why thought it was closer to 93:20. Whatever though they both have regular fans in and are both far from corporate /hospitality.
I'm not sure what your point is? All I've said is Joes is hospitality and spec for those seats states its to be the same as Joes. You can dress it up all you like but that's the facts as of today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.