North Stand Construction Discussion

Is there enough spectator demand to warrant an extension ? Decent attendancies but many matches the stadium is not full. Just asking.
For most games, yes. There will be lots of people who just don’t go because they can’t get a group of seats together, so some singles remain unsold. This is the same everywhere not just us.

We've sold out every game so far this season.

The number of empty seats has reduced significantly now that the ticket exchange/transfer system is usable.
Not agin SPUDS.

Hundreds of unsold tickets and ludicrous pricing for 8pm Thursday in January.

Lowest ' attendance ' of the season !!

Not agin SPUDS.

Hundreds of unsold tickets and ludicrous pricing for 8pm Thursday in January.

Lowest ' attendance ' of the season !!

Original fixture sold out. When the date changed there were a couple of thousand returns. Sales also weren't helped by this new date being dependant on whether we were in a cup replay or not. Guessing if this was always going to be a night week day game that the prices wouldn't have been as (disgustingly) high either.

I was 12 when me and my mates started going in the crazy corner as we called it, lots were of a similar age maybe 13 or 14 but young lads.

I find it's really fucking sad that kids that age will never get that sort of experience ever again supporting City. Either not allowed in without an adult because of age or those a bit older who can't afford it.
I also spent all my formative years bouncing around like a loon up there & occasionally in front of the tunnel where it was always a bit more edgy.

For perspective the cup games this year is the first time my lad (S/C holder since Pearce) has stood legally at a non-friendly game, we're in SS3 and he's 31!!!!!

Kids/lower middle aged have missed out on so much.

Original fixture sold out. When the date changed there were a couple of thousand returns. Sales also weren't helped by this new date being dependant on whether we were in a cup replay or not. Guessing if this was always going to be a night week day game that the prices wouldn't have been as (disgustingly) high either.
No time to do a 'dynamic pricing' incentive BECAUSE of the uncertain circumstances ??

Where there's a will etc....City are very poor at ticketing incentives so there'll be thousands of empty seats and a flat atmosphere which won't help the team unless we score early.

Reactions: PPT
Prices are higher from the original date too. I paid £58 (£63)

Got tickets refunded as couldn’t make the new date.

Tickets are now £63 (£68)

Awful!

We've sold out every game so far this season.

The number of empty seats has reduced significantly now that the ticket exchange/transfer system is usable.
It’s a fair question. Think there was a bit of over excitement after selling out most games this season.

The big concern for me would be the new stand opening at a time when the landscape has changed.

Pep will be gone by the time it’s built and you can see already that competition is getting much stronger.

Would we fill 60,000 every week if we are only challenging for top 4 post Pep ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.