North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

The KOP.

The latest installation phase took place this summer when a further 3,000 rail seats were placed on the Kop, in the remainder of blocks 202-208, up to row 33.

This took the total to 7,425 rail seats on the Kop, just over 55 per cent of stand capacity. The club plans to extend rail seating on the Kop next year to blocks 102-108, up to row 13.
Thought the whole kop had been done barring a few rows at the bottom

If we can get to 5,000 rail seats that would be amazing and it would a better balance compared to seated areas.

We should sell those 3000 rail seats easily. Apart from 50,000 current fans on a match day, there are 1000's of fans who are desperate for a season ticket.

The club have to sell those seats. There's no point in having 8000 additional seats if many seats remain empty.

The pressure will be on the club to get the pricing right so those seats are affordable for existing fans and new fans, and are sold out for every home game, not just for the big games

Can’t we have rail seating that isn’t in the lower tier with a crap view of the pitch or right in the Gods at the back of a stand?

People who want to create an atmosphere want a good view of the game too.

The KOP.

The latest installation phase took place this summer when a further 3,000 rail seats were placed on the Kop, in the remainder of blocks 202-208, up to row 33.

This took the total to 7,425 rail seats on the Kop, just over 55 per cent of stand capacity. The club plans to extend rail seating on the Kop next year to blocks 102-108, up to row 13.
I thought a very vocal minority of Liverpool fans were adamant that there should never be standing back in Anfield.

It passed me by that the Kop is mostly safe standing now.

Can’t we have rail seating that isn’t in the lower tier with a crap view of the pitch or right in the Gods at the back of a stand?

People who want to create an atmosphere want a good view of the game too.
I guess the club have to make sure people who are sat down also have a view
So they need to be careful where the safe standing zone is situated

Regarding pricing for NSL2.

We know the first 10 rows of seats on NSL2 are going to be hospitality, so those seats will be priced accordingly dependent on what the hospitality offering is.

The seats directly behind hospitality and up to the singing section are going to be block priced, like they are on every stand and tier in the stadium.

The safe standing seats at the back of NSL2 might be cheaper, but there’s no guarantee of that. The current safe standing seats on SSL1 aren’t much cheaper as a rule.

These are the current seat pricing categories for SSL3, which could mirror NSL2, front, middle, and back, hospitality, normal seating, safe standing seating, with different prices on NSL3 compared to SSL3.

View attachment 133537

The club could go with a complete mish-mash of block pricing for NSL2 like they have done with ESL3(below) and CBL3.

View attachment 133538
I always keep the receipts…
Except we don't "all know there's going to be corporate stuck smack bang in the middle of what should be a dedicated City end" because that's bollocks and you won't find that stated anywhere whatsoever. Why post crap that's only in your own head as fact?

I always keep the receipts…
"Yep. And we all know there’s going to be corporate stuck smack bang in the middle of what should be a dedicated City end."

Since when was the first 10(?) rows of a 6,000 seat tier "smack bang in the middle"?

Besides which they're not corporate no matter how many times someone repeats it.

You should have thrown that receipt away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.