North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

I was thinking more along the lines of the stand being a dedicated atmosphere stand why it’s a good video.

We can’t be building this and it not be a dedicated atmosphere stand:

View attachment 134036

You can’t build something like this and it not be for atmosphere. Like the bloke on the Yank video said, ‘the big aspect of it is the 100% safe standing’ ‘yes, it had to be safe standing no matter what’.

I genuinely think NSL2 has to be safe standing no matter what. How can a stand that looks like that not be?

The whole of the rest of the stadium can go ga+/hospitality/corporate for me, but we simply can’t build a tier that looks like that and it not be a dedicated safe standing atmosphere stand.

To not make it so is probably the stupidest idea anyone could come up with.
I just assumed it would be all safe standing after the club said it was going to be an atmosphere stand

Ticket Prices in new North Stand Rail Seats - if they are less or the same as current South Stand level 1 prices, would 1894 relocate?

The club has set out its broad intentions for the North Stand and the further, huge investment it has committed to.

What exactly, jrb, Manchester 33 and any other who comments on here from an 1894 perspective, do you want in order to make a decision or give a strong indication of your /1894 intentions?

Bear in mind very few people in life get everything they want and there has to be balance and compromise.
Are 1894, if they wish, going to be given priority to relocate over everyone else in the stadium do we think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.