North Stand Expansion

Just come out of the Liam gig at the Coop. Can't believe they are still working on the north stand at this time. Not just one or two workers.theres loads. Must be working 24 hours on it.
Been there myself an just want to say what a performance and what a venue World class Anyway , as you were

Just come out of the Liam gig at the Coop. Can't believe they are still working on the north stand at this time. Not just one or two workers. Theres loads. Must be working 24 hours on it.

On what bit, out of interest, if you noticed.

Sometimes, when they start a sizeable concrete pour, they just have to see it through to complete a section. Or was it elsewhere. Given where they are doubt they'll have many neighbours to upset to worry about time restrictions.

On what bit, out of interest, if you noticed.

Sometimes, when they start a sizeable concrete pour, they just have to see it through to complete a section. Or was it elsewhere. Given where they are doubt they'll have many neighbours to upset to worry about time restrictions.
On the way out of liam. Say 11pm, They was on the inside of north stand level 2 to the right of where the hosp boxes are / were. There are panels removed so you can see into the stand. Up to about 10 workers that I could see. Cutting some sort of steel as sparks were a flying!
At around 7pm, there were 2 jcbs working towards the right of the new steel structure. Couldn't see what they were doing.

On the way out of liam. Say 11pm, They was on the inside of north stand level 2 to the right of where the hosp boxes are / were. There are panels removed so you can see into the stand. Up to about 10 workers that I could see. Cutting some sort of steel as sparks were a flying!
At around 7pm, there were 2 jcbs working towards the right of the new steel structure. Couldn't see what they were doing.
They weren't Romany travelling type scrap metal collectors were they!

Sure there was a shorter catchier name for them but can't remember it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.