North Stand Expansion

Was at the James concert Friday, it really feels part of our club. I know all the hiccups! Probably the red shirt contractors not doing things properly.
Anyway the look inside and out is immense, there will be City events in there from time to time I’m sure.
When the North stand and hotel,offices are complete it will look something else.
No wonder the reality of the red shirts seeing our dominance on the sky line upsets them so much.

On the way out of liam. Say 11pm, They was on the inside of north stand level 2 to the right of where the hosp boxes are / were. There are panels removed so you can see into the stand. Up to about 10 workers that I could see. Cutting some sort of steel as sparks were a flying!
At around 7pm, there were 2 jcbs working towards the right of the new steel structure. Couldn't see what they were doing.

Right, so nothing to do with the concrete pour, cheers. Sometimes, that is planned in and contractors get special dispensation to work round the clock, as it is the only way they can set large slabs. But if they are doing it elsewhere round the stand, then yeah they will be working loads all round. Probably trying to maximise the limited off season time, with good weather and longer days. We have seen on drone videos taken at weekends there is activity pretty much every day.

Right, so nothing to do with the concrete pour, cheers. Sometimes, that is planned in and contractors get special dispensation to work round the clock, as it is the only way they can set large slabs. But if they are doing it elsewhere round the stand, then yeah they will be working loads all round. Probably trying to maximise the limited off season time, with good weather and longer days. We have seen on drone videos taken at weekends there is activity pretty much every day.

Yeah, winter time will bring shitty weather and delays no doubt so pushing it on now will hopefully keep it on track

Reactions: jrb
Just come out of the Liam gig at the Coop. Can't believe they are still working on the north stand at this time. Not just one or two workers. Theres loads. Must be working 24 hours on it.

City and Sisk, not that Sisk were involved in the Coop Live Arena construction, have probably learnt valuable lessons from the Coop Live Arena construction farce. As it’s the longest week of day light next week, and it starts getting darker again after next week, I know, I can’t believe that either, with no signs of Summer yet, City and Sisk will want to make the most of the long and light days ahead over the coming months. That’s my take on it anyway.

Look block by block. There’s about 5-6 shades overall not including the tunnel club.

The front 3 rows of the CB stand which were added during the time of the last expansion stand out.

SS lower looks different than SS2 because they replaced the lower seats when they did the safe standing.

Then there’s 93:20, Legends Lounge and directors box with different shades of corporate seats.

The CB standard seats look well weathered.

Just doesn’t look well kept.
Some of the seats are padded and so difficult to get an exact match Compared to red shite stadiums the blue seats fade less I don’t know what you expect them to do about it though, replace every seat to make sure they match? IMHO it looks fine and something I’ve never noticed

Look block by block. There’s about 5-6 shades overall not including the tunnel club.

The front 3 rows of the CB stand which were added during the time of the last expansion stand out.

SS lower looks different than SS2 because they replaced the lower seats when they did the safe standing.

Then there’s 93:20, Legends Lounge and directors box with different shades of corporate seats.

The CB standard seats look well weathered.

Just doesn’t look well kept.
The internals of the stadium look superb to me and hopefully when the expansion is finished the club will smarten up the exterior considerably, that does look shabby at this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.