North Stand Expansion

More likely is that there was more space to construct the supporting structure, the steelwork we see now, the South Stand is too close to the road

No. They’re temp corners built to aid development of the sides. Confirmed in the design documents.

The structures currently being built at the north end are to support the cable net (along with some of the top terracing).

No. They’re temp corners built to aid development of the sides. Confirmed in the design documents.

The structures currently being built at the north end are to support the cable net (along with some of the top terracing).
Yeah I know
The point I was making is that the design of the two extensions is different from a structural pov due the lack of space at the south end

Yeah I know
The point I was making is that the design of the two extensions is different from a structural pov due the lack of space at the south end

Not really the case. The footprints of the stands themselves aren’t all that different and the ‘space’ didn’t impact the design of the corners in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.