North Stand Expansion

1000018741.jpg

Hard to tell from that far out at an angle amongst all that, but not a bit I remember noticing before. Looks like it Could go between the outer corner and the top of the pier, but could also look very different from another angle.

They are building the cantilevered platform around the eastren tower anchor point as well now.
I had a feeling they were working on anchor points, so many people on site mate, very very busy site. here's a few more

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1513.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1513.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 201
  • thumbnail_IMG_1514.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1514.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 196
  • thumbnail_IMG_1516.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1516.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 202
  • thumbnail_IMG_1517.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1517.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
View attachment 122651

Hard to tell from that far out at an angle amongst all that, but not a bit I remember noticing before. Looks like it Could go between the outer corner and the top of the pier, but could also look very different from another angle.
That’s the worse drawing of a dick and balls I have ever seen ;)

CP Overview.

If possible could you do an updated picture of this shot, if your drone can go high enough? It would look great with the Coop Live Arena and the the North stand expansion included. Not sure if the picture was taken from a drone or from an aircraft? Probably an aircraft? Thanks.

View attachment 121751

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-17 220446.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 220446.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
When you are out next, could you have a quick zoom look at these two?

View attachment 121811

Or any pockets like that which would make sense for sample rooms / facade mock-up easily enough accessible and away from the main busy site. Cheers, enjoy Scotland.
Nothing there resembling mock ups i dont think

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-17 222026.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 222026.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 85
Superb! ;-) Thanks.

Hope you don’t mind?

Downloaded it and lightened it a bit.

I shouldn’t bring United nd Scruffy Jim into the thread, but when you look at the CFA and compare it to the £50mill United and Scruffy Jim are investing in United’s training complex at Carrington, and the headlines and articles that has generated, it’s laughable. Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour. And CP Overview.

IMG_1459.jpeg

Last edited:
Superb! ;-) Thanks.

Hope you don’t mind?

Downloaded it and lightened it a bit.

I shouldn’t bring United nd Scruffy Jim into the thread, but when you look at the CFA and compare it to the £50mill United and Scruffy Jim are investing in United’s training complex at Carrington, and the headlines and articles that has generated, it’s laughable. Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour. And CP Overview.

View attachment 122694
I have a much higher resolution copy if you want it, had to downgrade it quite a lot so it would upload here

The clamp is in!

As previously highlighted below.

1000018067.jpg

And highlighed now.

The new back cables/rods are harder to see amongst it all, but highlighted below, look for the arrow. Easier to see in the second image. So it Was that in failsworrh's earlier photos!

1000018802.jpg1000018803.jpg

The loose strapping to the eyelet above will be temporary.

The back cables are still in place, so the transfer itself hasn't happened yet. Whoever does that bit of the operation better have some Stones big balls.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.