North Stand Expansion

Yes but you could still use them in some way surely even if you expanded past them
I think you're misunderstanding entirely here. The 3rd tier on the E & W stands (if expanded) would just be taken farther up and back, they would go over the tops of the existing spirals and then the cladding (in whatever form) would come to ground on the outside of the spirals. The spirals would still be used as they are now for access and egress but would be fully enclosed.

They would have to fit a new roof for the E & W stands which would make the cable net and the stanchions holding it up no longer needed unless the new roof uses the poles somehow (I have no idea of heights and such so I'm not sure on that).

Todays latest flyover, Quite a quick one as was being mithered by a traffic warden to move!
Credits for Hellocity and JRB for the images i used/borrowed/stole.

Another great video. Lots going on including on the roof of the arena. Looks like they are installing solar panels maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.