North Stand Expansion

Sorry, I didn’t have time to go to the Etihad today.

TBF, it is cloudy and overcast, which isn’t great for taking pictures.

It’s looking like next weekend.

Off topic.

The Anfield Road stand still isn’t finished.

CP Overview.

The Police arrive around the 45th minute into the video.
The video lasts 1:12 minutes.

I visit Manchester City stadium, where security tell me no drones allowed. Police turn up and it gets a whole lot worse.

The Anfield Road stand still isn’t finished.

CP Overview.

Over 12 months late, and still get regular viewers to either see nothing getting done or something getting done badly

I visit Manchester City stadium, where security tell me no drones allowed. Police turn up and it gets a whole lot worse.

It’s the likes of him that will manage to get drones restricted more than they are already. I’m surprised the city staff took him on, there are enough drones flying over it at the moment so you would think they must of been mentioned somewhere.
DJ audits went to the new Everton stadium and got nowhere, they just told him “carry on, we have loads every day”

Many might, but the rags will get at least 50,000 per home game and will make a few bob.
They are struggling this time, my son is a season ticket holder and has just had an email saying he can buy up to 6 additional tickets for carabao cup and europa league.

Is that supposed to be under quotation marks? I.e, it is not you, right.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.