North Stand Expansion

Despite appearances it will be no further back from the pitch than the current back row of the South Stand - which is admittedly, from shots I've seen, a bit sh*t - I've only ever lasted half a game at the back of the East Stand 3rd Tier myself and that was enough for me!
The top of that new stand looks closer to Harpurhey than the pitch.

Definitely be needing a new pair of glasses if I ever go up there.

Seeing how the connections and position relative to the old stand is being discussed, will re-post this again. We were at I think 'step' 3 the last time I put it up, we are at 6/7 now which is happening simultaneously. The cantilever actually includes one bay back, but at the time that was as far back as it went.

3847-1b.gif

She, And be seen and heard several different figures for the number of additional seats and capacity.
This video tells us current capacity is 53000 (we’ve actually had 53500 last season), it also says 6600 additional seats and a new capacity of 60000.
Anybody know the official and accurate figures?
The capacity ‘Currently’ is 52,900.
The Capacity when extension completed will be 61,958 (excluding any hotel rooms with pitch views)

Thank Christ it won't then, that is dog ugly.

You think the cladding on St Michael's is dog ugly?

I'd love to know what you think of the white fin cladding on the hotel when it's completed.

Screenshot-20240827-230332-4.png

If only the quality of the St Michael's fin cladding was on the North stand hotel.

Last edited:
Last night posted on City Cheief twitter account, Pep goes on about City home fans been silent(interview after the Spurs game where we won 4-2 in the treble season)

This is why we need a vocal home end, this is why the 1894 are pushing for it to be a vocal home end.

The other question who are these handpicked focus groups ?
1724824248029.png
1724824453028.png
1724824563860.png

You think the cladding on St Michael's is dog ugly?

I'd love to know what you think of the white fin cladding on the hotel when it's completed.

Screenshot-20240827-230332-4.png

If only the quality of the St Michael's fin cladding was on the North stand hotel.
Well I'll wait until it's built until slagging it off as seems to be the norm for some on here.

As to St Michael's, yes, I think it's ugly although with the caveat that I've not been back to Manchester for a long time so haven't seen it in the flesh. But the photo's make it look like the proverbial 70's office block.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.