North Stand Expansion

Last night posted on City Cheief twitter account, Pep goes on about City home fans been silent(interview after the Spurs game where we won 4-2 in the treble season)

This is why we need a vocal home end, this is why the 1894 are pushing for it to be a vocal home end.

The other question who are these handpicked focus groups ?
View attachment 129783
View attachment 129784
View attachment 129785

we all know who will get the tickets in the North Stand expansion.

Well I'll wait until it's built until slagging it off as seems to be the norm for some on here.

As to St Michael's, yes, I think it's ugly although with the caveat that I've not been back to Manchester for a long time so haven't seen it in the flesh. But the photo's make it look like the proverbial 70's office block.

You don't have to wait until the hotel is built to see the fins don't look great. The mock-up of the fin is enough. Have a look yourself.

The next time you are in the city centre go and see the St Michael's fin cladding close up. You won't be disappointed. It's on Bottle Street, just off Albert Square and Deansgate.

Well I'll wait until it's built until slagging it off as seems to be the norm for some on here.

As to St Michael's, yes, I think it's ugly although with the caveat that I've not been back to Manchester for a long time so haven't seen it in the flesh. But the photo's make it look like the proverbial 70's office block.

I think the mock-up shows enough now to be able to see what to expect.

I wouldn't 'slag' it for the sake of it, and if anyone would look for positives, I would. The only one I can find, is this build-up at least isn't restrictive to the depth of the sails at their widest. IF, they decide to really exploit that.

Throughout I have reminded people to wait for this to to be up before passing judgement btw. Even had a couple I told you sos up my sleeve. Now that's here it is hard to argue.

Will wait to see (if we do) how it is received by those that matter, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are pushed to change it hopefully. Either way, first or final, it is disappointing effort and that says a lot.

Disagree with you on st.michaels fwiw, and while I am not particularly wowed by it overall, compared to the facades here, it is night and day. Component for component, finish for finish, fixing for fixing, it is worlds apart. Which is a shame, for something that will make up probably 90% of the facade on the two prominent buildings.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.