North Stand Expansion

Why do you say that? Due to the distance? For the people who can afford that I'm not certain that's going to be much of an issue. It would certainly be a different experience.
From my experience of being sat at the back (just once) of the East stand - subbuteo view, not for me. And these of course will attract some stupendous seat pricing one assumes.

That’s an utterly shit comparison. You get an unlimited amount of food and drink when you pay to go in an airport lounge.

There is absolutely no need for City to charge extra if ticket-holding fans want to use the new facilities. Many of those fans will be paying a fuck ton of money once inside anyway and that’s how it will pay for itself over time.
And you're PAYING for access to the lounge /zone /facilities whether you have 1 or 100 'free' thingies.

I guess you are the sort who eat & drink as much as you can whether you want it or not if you think its 'free'.

And you're PAYING for access to the lounge /zone /facilities whether you have 1 or 100 'free' thingies.

I guess you are the sort who eat & drink as much as you can whether you want it or not if you think its 'free'.
The point is that no fucker would pay to go in an airport lounge if they weren’t getting something for their money so stop chatting shit.

The point is that no fucker would pay to go in an airport lounge if they weren’t getting something for their money so stop chatting shit.

Do either of you actually think City will charge entry to the biggest fan zone on the main convourse level that is the entrance to the whole stand?

If you don't, this is a bit of a pointless argument.

Do either of you actually think City will charge entry to the biggest fan zone on the main convourse level that is the entrance to the whole stand?

If you don't, this is a bit of a pointless argument.
No I don't but I'm just pointing out to the poster that people don't pay to go in airport lounges and then don't bother having any food and drink. For some weird reason, he thinks otherwise!

You state this as a fact.

How do you know this & can you support it ?
Tell you what mate. I'm off to Portugal 2 weeks tomorrow. I'm going to pay to go in an airport lounge just for your sake and while I'm in there stuffing my face and getting pissed, I'll survey every fucker else who is in there and find out if anyone has been so stupid as to pay for access while not availing of any of the refreshments. I'll PM you my findings. Is that ok? If it is, then I suggest you shut the fuck up for now and allow the thread to get back on topic!

I can't see City charging for entry into City Square. That seems ridiculous. You'd make far more revenue from the bars/eateries by having it as free access than you would charging an entry fee I'd have thought. I think any argument over it should be reserved until we actually know it's going to cost to get in.

I can't see City charging for entry into City Square. That seems ridiculous. You'd make far more revenue from the bars/eateries by having it as free access than you would charging an entry fee I'd have thought. I think any argument over it should be reserved until we actually know it's going to cost to get in.

Far too sensible a comment mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.