North Stand Expansion

Are the restricted view seats still being sold?

Picture credit SS Skies.

IMG_2824.jpeg

There is absolutely no need for City to charge extra if ticket-holding fans want to use the new facilities. Many of those fans will be paying a fuck ton of money once inside anyway and that’s how it will pay for itself over time.

So what makes you think they would then charge fans extra just to enter the zone? Beyond an innate distrust?

That is now outdated btw, been replaced with the latest amendment. Not the uses themselves, just the proportion of them.

There are quite a few amendments from the original PA. No doubt there will be more amendments to come before the expansion is completed.

Skybar view is not going to be that brilliant is it? Not that I'll ever get the chance to get in it mind.

Skybar view is not going to be that brilliant is it? Not that I'll ever get the chance to get in it mind.

It might be worth doing it for a special occasion?

I’ve never paid for hospitality. The two times I’ve done hospitality was via friends and it was free. I enjoyed it. Not just because it was free. :-)

I’m definitely going to do the roof walk. There probably won’t be much change left from £30-£40 for that.

City won’t charge for entrance to the fan zone or City Hall on a match day.

It’s part of the stand. In fact it’s the main indoor area of the stand. I don’t see any reason for the club to charge fans to go in there. City Hall also gives fans access to their seats in the stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.