North Stand Expansion

Skybar view is not going to be that brilliant is it? Not that I'll ever get the chance to get in it mind.

Will be similar to the view from the top of the south stand back rows. But it will be the separate facilities, access, its own lift, and bard and offerings that is what will sell it, rather than the view. I would imagine.

City won’t charge for entrance to the fan zone or City Hall on a match day.

It’s part of the stand. In fact it’s the main indoor area of the stand. I don’t see any reason for the club to charge fans to go in there. City Hall also gives fans access to their seats in the stand.
Exactly, and yet people are arguing about it. At least with the 600 odd GA+ seats there's some room for doubt.

Apologies, thought it was the same person in both posts that I was responding to. Meant for @Blue Maverick .
Because all this has to be paid for somehow, it is a distrust as we become more successful people moved out of seats, increase in ticket prices etc. it’s the price you pay for success I suppose. They more than likely won’t charge, yet, but when someone cottons on they probably can, like charging the disabled to park then I wouldn’t put it past them.

Last edited:
Skybar view is not going to be that brilliant is it? Not that I'll ever get the chance to get in it mind.
Why do you say that? Due to the distance? For the people who can afford that I'm not certain that's going to be much of an issue. It would certainly be a different experience.

The people in there will watch the game on the TV.

I imagine it will be exactly the same as that clip of Alfie sparring with Real Madrid fans at the vip boxes at their place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.