North Stand Expansion

I used to go in Airport lounges all the time with work - I didn’t pay since it was part of the business class ticket…. It was a better environment to wait but I rarely ate or drank anything.
100%.

For some of us travel broadens our minds not our waists i

View attachment 130745
View attachment 130746

Well this not going help fill the North Stand

Its amazing how one part of the club is ran so well , but who ever is resposible for the staduim part is nothing short of shocking.

@Manchester33
Unfortunately their are quite a lot of people nowadays who have money to burn compared with the old days. However the working class people are not amongst them and they are the ones who are the history and lifeblood of the club. It's a sad sign of the times that although many players earn millions a year ( not their fault anybody would if they could), plus the game has hundreds of millions a year from advertising, sponsorship, corporate entertainment, TV rights and other partnerships the working class people are expected to pay more and more when it is unnecessary. I get that we have a fantastic team and that isn't cheap along with a brilliant stadium and 1st class managent and coaching and academy structure but come on man. Have a heart please.

View attachment 130745
View attachment 130746

Well this not going help fill the North Stand

Its amazing how one part of the club is ran so well , but who ever is resposible for the staduim part is nothing short of shocking.

@Manchester33
Pay through gritted teeth?
Nope, clicked the leave button on my cup scheme the minute them prices went up. The tourists are welcome to this. I'm not made of money.

I'm now waiting to see what they do with the Watford game........

Another instance of money comes first

First of all, we were promised a home end, then they stuck 600 GA+ plus seats in the middle of the stand after speaking to 1894

Next, they put season ticket prices up

Then they start charging disabled people for parking

Then they increase Champions League prices

As I said in my earlier post the playing side of the club is run amazingly well, but the stadium people for the club seem to think they can do whatever they want and people will still turn up.

They fucked up the atmosphere the first time around with the south stand and they are about to do the same with the North Stand

Al Mubarak needs to speak to everyone is charge at the stadium section of the club and sort this out as it is one bad decision after another and really bad optics for the club

1725428523248.png

1725428617054.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.