North Stand Expansion

Another instance of money comes first

First of all, we were promised a home end, then they stuck 600 GA+ plus seats in the middle of the stand after speaking to 1894

Next, they put season ticket prices up

Then they start charging disabled people for parking

Then they increase Champions League prices

As I said in my earlier post the playing side of the club is run amazingly well, but the stadium people for the club seem to think they can do whatever they want and people will still turn up.

They fucked up the atmosphere the first time around with the south stand and they are about to do the same with the North Stand

Al Mubarak needs to speak to everyone is charge at the stadium section of the club and sort this out as it is one bad decision after another and really bad optics for the club

View attachment 130787

View attachment 130788
@Manchester33 where can I donate in person?

I don’t want to get in the middle of a domestic. But I’ve always thought from the start that City have massively under estimated the demand for this. 3k seems like a small capacity- I expected it to be nearer to 8-10k. With a build it and they will come attitude. Especially as there’s fuck all else around the ground. I also wondered why CFG don’t open up Coop Live pre match and turn it into a ‘beer hall’.
Mary Ds do NOT like this idea. ;)

Need my vid fix.

Think they will be repetative for a while now. Floor by floor of the hotel, decking and pour on the stand, with the odd bit of steel infill where the old piers were. The most interrsting thing recently was the removal of the bracing within the city hall bit!

Till the core on the museum wing starts, and the steel of the tower cantilevers meets the ground. Then it gets interesting, as the quadpods can go on top, the roof beams, the pre assembled VIP 'truss' bridge, etc.

I don’t want to get in the middle of a domestic. But I’ve always thought from the start that City have massively under estimated the demand for this. 3k seems like a small capacity- I expected it to be nearer to 8-10k. With a build it and they will come attitude. Especially as there’s fuck all else around the ground. I also wondered why CFG don’t open up Coop Live pre match and turn it into a ‘beer hall’.
They will be at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.