North Stand Expansion

Think they will be repetative for a while now. Floor by floor of the hotel, decking and pour on the stand, with the odd bit of steel infill where the old piers were. The most interrsting thing recently was the removal of the bracing within the city hall bit!

Till the core on the museum wing starts, and the steel of the tower cantilevers meets the ground. Then it gets interesting, as the quadpods can go on top, the roof beams, the pre assembled VIP 'truss' bridge, etc.
I disagree, I would rather get regular photos and videos than people using this thread to moan about issues that have nothing to do with the expansion. Nobody yet knows what the club will do once the expansion is complete, most of this thread is rants about how unfair things are that might never happen.

I disagree, I would rather get regular photos and videos than people using this thread to moan about issues that have nothing to do with the expansion. Nobody yet knows what the club will do once the expansion is complete, most of this thread is rants about how unfair things are that might never happen.

Hey, completely agree, so would I. Just pointing out we are at one of the less eventful troths, when it comes to seeing big change on site.

Can't believe I clicked on the thread for this!
What happens to people who go slightly off topic? Are there topic police? Put them in the stocks? Hang them? FBI knock on the door with special forces? All tongue in cheek my comment bud..all the best, ctid and all that. Can't wait till its finished hey? Will look brill and all because we have owners with deep pockets building a new 350 million pound stand. Yippppeeee!

What happens to people who go slightly off topic? Are there topic police? Put them in the stocks? Hang them? FBI knock on the door with special forces? All tongue in cheek my comment bud..all the best, ctid and all that. Can't wait till its finished hey? Will look brill and all because we have owners with deep pockets building a new 350 million pound stand. Yippppeeee!

So was mine mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.