North Stand Expansion

The rags look after the disabled fans by putting them pitch side which is great for them but I suspect they really don’t want away fans there.

The rags look after the disabled fans by putting them pitch side which is great for them but I suspect they really don’t want away fans there.

I think it benefits us and other away fans being higher up in the corner and under the low roof. That amplifies the noise and chants from the away end.

I’m more inclinded to think United would rather move the 500 or so away fans in the main stand next to the corner away end out of there. United could make nearly 3 times as much money per seat if those seats were for United seats.

If and when United build a new old toilet, there won’t be any away fans in the new main stand, unlike there are now.

Can you imagine City putting 500 or so away fans in the main stand. Wait a minute! Real Madrid fans?

Off to the Etihad in a bit. Sadly it’s pissing it down, so I doubt I’d do a picture update today. Sorry.

You are right @Gone for a Burton , this is what Spurs have done, when the North Stand opens, there needs to be a redsign of the seating to help the ground create atmposhere

For the North Stand to work as vocal home end this needs to be done

Move the away fans into Kippax Corner and the first tier of South Stand then have away fan zone next to section or you could go down the Newcastle route stick that away fans in the third tier of South Stand.

The redesign of seating in the staduim is something that really needs to be addressed when then are going to open the North Stand because at the moment it does not work

The Spurs Staduim is ideal staduim to copy as it features a South Stand like the Yellow Wall which City want to do with the North Stand

View attachment 132547
NO aways fans in SS2/3.

Down in the worst position in the ground....SS1/ES1 round the corner flag.

The club should be entering into discussions/proposals with all the relevant authorities NOW and demonstrating the viability of the relocations.

Safety will be enhanced ( no dangerous missiles from above)
and all other elements will be at least neutral.

Two home ends will be better than one !!

Are there any issues getting into the family stand from the normal gates with the work going on? taking 3 kids on tuesday and just wanna check we're not running around like loons looking for an alt gate into Block C, 238

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.