North Stand Expansion

If it's a 2 tier as rumored it won't be the same.

I doubt very much it will be anything like the
exterior of the South stand. I certainly hope not.

However, I do like the shape of the roof.

etihad-stadium153-2.jpg

Lol! Cheeky Sods are using my pictures. At least they've credited me. Think I remember them asking if they could use my pictures?

Can see it potentially having a different set up in terms of tiers or different offerings inside or seating arrangement divergence and options are good but just basic principle people like symmetry externally.

I carnt see why it would looks different externally

You haven’t explained why it would other than you don’t like it. Can you just think for a second how bad it would look if it looks different.

If the club are going to alter the side stands and add a wrap down the line all this is kind of pointless. And why spend money making it look wow but not symmetric and then change it completely

Can see it potentially having a different set up in terms of tiers or different offerings inside or seating arrangement divergence and options are good but just basic principle people like symmetry externally.

You haven’t explained why it would other than you don’t like it. Can you just think for a second how bad it would look if it looks different.

If the club are going to alter the side stands and add a wrap down the line all this is kind of pointless. And why spend money making it look wow but not symmetric and then change it completely

I think the outside will look symmetrical but two tier inside. The dream of an LED wrap will be a pipe one imo unfortunately as so much more is going to be done ie hotels, new superstore, new city square etc?

I don’t think I said I didn’t like the exterior of the South stand? I actually like the visible plant. That gives the stand a Northern industrial feel. A nice touch. I see plant quite often on the top of buildings when I take pictures from the top of car parks in the city centre. Home on First Street has some great plant. Saying that, I do find the exterior of the south stand quite oppressive, dull, and obviously grey. It doesn’t have any wow factor whatsoever, bar it’s height, and maybe the protruding cable supports.

I will be amazed if the North stand expansion is anything like the South stand expansion. I certainly don’t expect to see any plant, metal grills, etc. And I hope it isn’t as dull and as grey at the South stand.

I could be wrong, but regardless of the shape of the exterior of the expanded North stand, the roof could still look similar to the South stand roof, which is great as I like it, and it would still tie in with the overall symmetry of the Etihad stadium roof.

Hopefully we will find out this week or next week what the North stand expansion looks like?

I don’t think I said I didn’t like the exterior of the South stand? I actually like the visible plant. That gives the stand a Northern industrial feel. A nice touch. I see plant quite often on the top of buildings when I take pictures from the top of car parks in the city centre. Home on First Street has some great plant. Saying that, I do find the exterior of the south stand quite oppressive, dull, and obviously grey. It doesn’t have any wow factor whatsoever, bar it’s height, and maybe the protruding cable supports.

I will be amazed if the North stand expansion is anything like the South stand expansion. I certainly don’t expect to see any plant, metal grills, etc. And I hope it isn’t as dull and as grey at the South stand.

I could be wrong, but regardless of the shape of the exterior of the expanded North stand, the roof could still look similar to the South stand roof, which is great as I like it, and it would still tie in with the overall symmetry of the Etihad stadium roof.

Hopefully we will find out this week or next week what the North stand expansion looks like?
Surely the outside will mirror the south stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.