North Stand Expansion

You would expect that though, perfectly understandable.

But consulting a fan group that represents fans aboutn an interests, and asking them for an nda, is imo, a bit less expected.

Again, not that I am calling it secretive or saying anything negative about it as mentioned previously, there will be balance in it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's standard for them to ask everyone they engage to sign the NDA and they are told they can relay pretty much all of the meeting, barring maybe commercially sensitive info.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's standard for them to ask everyone they engage to sign the NDA and they are told they can relay pretty much all of the meeting, barring maybe commercially sensitive info.

Entirely possible, but why would 1894 make a bit of a deal of that if it were standard.

Not that I'm saying that was their intention, just the outcome of the tweet.

When I attended previous 1894 meetings with the club about other things, quite a few years back, we were asked not to discuss what was discussed at the meetings outside the meetings.

Last edited:
Entirely possible, but why would 1894 make a bit of a deal of that if it were standard.

Possibly because the only info they have been given is they need to sign an NDA? I'd imagine it's not something they are used to being asked to do. But we are all guessing.

It sounds like City are ready to reveal firm proposals for NSL2, and they don't want those details being made public yet. If that's true, that puts the fan representatives in an awkward position, as the fans will want to know what has been discussed at the meeting.

It sounds like City are ready to reveal firm proposals for NSL2, and they don't want those details being made public yet. If that's true, that puts the fan representatives in an awkward position, as the fans will want to know what has been discussed at the meeting.

It does. But should also make them feel at least partly like the club will genuinely engage with them. And is also understandable from the club's point, as there will be quite a few potentially sensitive items. After all, while a fan group representing fans, they are also supporters of the club and not in conflict with them etc. If you say similar has happened previously, then it won't be a surprise or new to them either, they'll know how to deal with it like adults.

It does. But should also make them feel at least partly like the club will genuinely engage with them. And is also understandable from the club's point, as there will be quite a few potentially sensitive items. After all, while a fan group representing fans, they are also supporters of the club and not in conflict with them etc. If you say similar has happened previously, then it won't be a surprise or new to them either, they'll know how to deal with it like adults.

I appreciate we're all jumping the gun, but if Alex can't post the answers to the questions we asked him to ask the club at the meeting, fair enough.

I've been there myself, and I know how the club works at the meetings.

I appreciate we're all jumping the gun, but if Alex can't post the answers to the questions we asked him to ask the club at the meeting, fair enough.

I've been there myself, and I know how the club works at the meetings.

I don't imagine the club will want Everything kept under wraps. But likely safest agree an NDA on the whole thing that try be specific in what is or isn't covered. They will likely be ok with some information being shared. Goes without saying all guessing.

I don't imagine the club will want Everything kept under wraps. But likely safest agree an NDA on the whole thing that try be specific in what is or isn't covered. They will likely be ok with some information being shared. Goes without saying all guessing.
Hopefully the club will tell the CMR, 1894, etc, they can disclose to City fans some of the options the club are still looking at or have decided for NSL2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.