North Stand Expansion

One of the most piss-poor articles I’ve ever read! Put some fucking meat on the bones! This could’ve been written by any of us - about 8 years ago!
It’s very thin, but it does report the expanded stand will be three tiers rather than the two which appears to be favoured by most on here.

It’s very thin, but it does report the expanded stand will be three tiers rather than the two which appears to be favoured by most on here.
once again means nothing, that was the original design mirroring the South Stand arrangement, which we know has already been at least reconsidered - someone has decided to spit some twitter cr*p out based on something overheard in the pub I reckon

“Build it and they will come” so true, I’m a grandad and after 18 years a season ticket holder at the etihad mistakenly gave it up last year, I want to sit with my 2 sons and 4 grandsons. NO CHANCE. we all want to sit together and enjoy our match day experience as a family, for my selfish reasons they can’t extend quickly enough. The next generation of city fans can’t get tickets.

“Build it and they will come” so true, I’m a grandad and after 18 years a season ticket holder at the etihad mistakenly gave it up last year, I want to sit with my 2 sons and 4 grandsons. NO CHANCE. we all want to sit together and enjoy our match day experience as a family, for my selfish reasons they can’t extend quickly enough. The next generation of city fans can’t get tickets.
They also need to re-arrange the existing season ticket holders. 20 years of chopping and changing, relocations etc, there are tons of random individual seats all over that are no use to anyone. They need to free up a lot of space so it's easier for groups to book tickets together.

They also need to re-arrange the existing season ticket holders. 20 years of chopping and changing, relocations etc, there are tons of random individual seats all over that are no use to anyone. They need to free up a lot of space so it's easier for groups to book tickets together.
I’ve often thought the club should look around the blocks and offer people the opportunity to shuffle their seats across to close up these singles so that they create seat groupings. Offer free stuff to entice people to move.

Wouldn’t be that hard to do, before renewals they could ask if people mind being shunted a little (I wouldn’t) but quite a lot are set in stone, even if a couple of thousand agreed to it, it would help immensely

I’ve often thought the club should look around the blocks and offer people the opportunity to shuffle their seats across to close up these singles so that they create seat groupings. Offer free stuff to entice people to move.
I don't think it should even be a choice. they should just look at each row in every block and shuffle everyone along so that all the free seats are together at the end. It should happen automatically. We shouldn't pander to any manchild who thinks he owns a seat because he's sat on it 100 times.

I don't think it should even be a choice. they should just look at each row in every block and shuffle everyone along so that all the free seats are together at the end. It should happen automatically. We shouldn't pander to any manchild who thinks he owns a seat because he's sat on it 100 times.
I think the problem is that some people sit as a group on different rows, so it could piss people off. I think people should be consulted myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.