North Stand Expansion

A fourth tier would be truly unique in England, just not sure how they’d do it. I always imagined the plan would be to extend both ES & CB to the height that the south stand is and meet up at both corners. That would add thousands of seats, I’d say the capacity would surpass 75000.

City will stick with circa 62,000. That’s plenty enough. Unfortunately there will be a downturn when Pep goes back to Barcelona.

They said we'd never win the cup, then the league,then the double,the domestic treble,100 points,3 on the bounce,5 in 6,Champions league, Pure Treble etc etc.

Never say no when you don't know what you're talking about....and don't shoot the messenger !!
Never mind this latest fantasy of yours, is there any update on your last nugget ie the new stadium getting built in 2075 ( after they’ve knocked the Campus down ).

I’m keen to know if there will be ample parking available for me to park my rocket.

Never mind this latest fantasy of yours, is there any update on your last nugget ie the new stadium getting built in 2075 ( after they’ve knocked the Campus down ).

I’m keen to know if there will be ample parking available for me to park my rocket.
Thanks for your support.

I’ll keep up dating you as matters progress.

Those of us 250000 at York weren’t planning to be in Istanbul watching us lift big ears and complete the treble....but we were there.

The only thing that is constant is change, have faith and enjoy being wrong, you might find it quite liberating !!

A fourth tier would be truly unique in England, just not sure how they’d do it. I always imagined the plan would be to extend both ES & CB to the height that the south stand is and meet up at both corners. That would add thousands of seats, I’d say the capacity would surpass 75000.
The nett gain in volume all comes from building out and up from the outside foot print of the spirals.

23000 additional seats for GA category fans.

Additional high level corporate.

Larger concourses for retail and f & b

No land purchase costs.

Plans are also being formulated for a stadium in space. The selection process for a suitable planet is well underway. The fact that we are currently sponsored by Mars Bar might be indicative.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Ps...google Abu Dhabi/UEA space program, you may be surprised.

Here to help as always, shukrun habibi !!

They said we'd never win the cup, then the league,then the double,the domestic treble,100 points,3 on the bounce,5 in 6,Champions league, Pure Treble etc etc.

Never say no when you don't know what you're talking about....and don't shoot the messenger !!
I know exactly what I'm talking about, I've proven it numerous times in this very thread.

Dave, Mark and Susan have just spent a grand each on their trips to Istanbul so Danny thinks he can get another £40 out of them.

Joking aside, priority games will continue to get more and more expensive and lower profile matches will be cheaper with kids tickets starting at a fiver.

City want to increase the corporate and core fan base. Season tickets prices will continue to increase at a bit below the rate of inflation.

There will be excess demand for brilliant quality football until at least the expanded Norse Stand opens.

City will prioritise increasing membership numbers including the virtual stadium memberships.

Have you heard that off somebody mate or is that just your hunch?

The only ones happy about paying 3 figures for a basic league fixture are the JCL's and tourists and it's alienating a lot of our fanbase. A number of which will have already gone and never to return. Like yourself I travel a bit of distance to home games and the match ticket is just the start of the costs.

As outrageous as some of the pricing for the Champions League final tickets were there were some priced at £56 and that's almost half the price of one these fixtures (if the £95 quote of Mag is correct). The club almost treats the ESL league fixtures at home as though they are cup finals themselves.

I can only think the £5 child tickets are early cup fixtures? From what I've seen in the league games they're about £40? Fortunately I don't have any offspring and have to cough up that expense too.

I really do wish we'd do something as a fanbase but we're too soft.

That's what would happen in my view.

They'll then make the front of level 3 premium seating with new bars as part of the construction...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.