North Stand Expansion

Probably too much to ask.

It would be good over the next 2 years if the club held informal drop in open days/events where fans can speak to club employees involved in the project, the architects, and people from the main construction companies.

The last 4 years have seen NO major construction or infrastructure projects...NONE !!

There have been several extensions,expansions and upgrades but nothing of material significance.

Do you think the owner divulges concept plans to Manchester contractors?

What I've seen, and been told, may not even have been seen or heard by anyone outside Abu Dhabi.

You're outside the region of knowledge and power mate.

As you were.
Lol you might want to have a look at that big arena next to the stadium which commenced design back in 2019, or the infrastructure upgrades ongoing currently, not to mention the hotel, offices and north stand extention all of which have been in design for the best part of a year.

Lol you might want to have a look at that big arena next to the stadium which commenced design back in 2019, or the infrastructure upgrades ongoing currently, not to mention the hotel, offices and north stand extention all of which have been in design for the best part of a year.
Can’t wait for the answer to this…think we’ll be talking another cosmos

The arena is a different,stand alone, subject and project entirely.

This thread is about stadium expansion, and my comments relate to
FUTURE CONCEPT PROJECTS !!

If you are engaged on the Arena,
Hotel
City Square/Hall,
Offices AND
North Stand extension you must be a very important guy.

Your greatness impresses me but you still haven't seen or heard what I have.

As I said earlier, as you were !!

The arena is a different,stand alone, subject and project entirely.

This thread is about stadium expansion, and my comments relate to
FUTURE CONCEPT PROJECTS !!

If you are engaged on the Arena,
Hotel
City Square/Hall,
Offices AND
North Stand extension you must be a very important guy.

Your greatness impresses me but you still haven't seen or heard what I have.

As I said earlier, as you were !!
Lol - I'm not an important guy but have knowledge / involvement in all of those listed as my previous posts have proven.

You can pretend you have seen concepts all you like but i know that if anyone proposed a concept with a 12000 seater 4th tier on top of a 6000 seater 3rd tier they would be laughed at and told not to submit their invoice.

Lol - I'm not an important guy but have knowledge / involvement in all of those listed as my previous posts have proven.

You can pretend you have seen concepts all you like but i know that if anyone proposed a concept with a 12000 seater 4th tier on top of a 6000 seater 3rd tier they would be laughed at and told not to submit their invoice.
You’d be better getting on with whatever you do so you don’t incur late completion penalties....that’s an invoice your employers won’t thank you for ....chatting shit about matters you’re in ignorance about !!

You’d be better getting on with whatever you do so you don’t incur late completion penalties....that’s an invoice your employers won’t thank you for ....chatting shit about matters you’re in ignorance about !!
Late completion penalties? Lol - I think you mean liquidated acertained damages, what was that about ignorance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.