North Stand Expansion

I'm honestly not taking sides but I can't say I've seen any condescending posts from them, sadly I can't say the same for yourself. Maybe a bit of self reflection would do you no harm?
I enjoy the reading posts from both. Please Gone for a Burton and Bluesmith both keep sharing your information. I know from my own humble personal experience that it’s perfectly possible for radical conceptualisation to take place in a global organisation without the in-Country experts in design, planning and execution etc being anywhere near it or even aware of it.

I enjoy the reading posts from both. Please Gone for a Burton and Bluesmith both keep sharing your information. I know from my own humble personal experience that it’s perfectly possible for radical conceptualisation to take place in a global organisation without the in-Country experts in design, planning and execution etc being anywhere near it or even aware of it.
I don't disagree but the endless sniping is childish.

The old plans showed Colin Bell and East stand expansion would lead to a whole new roof so cable net would then be removed as it had no purpose
I wonder how long till we the final design of the etihad implemented. Think gone for a burton mentioned about 10 years. Hopefully it will look iconic still as I think at present its instantly recognisable and distinct from most other soulless bowls.

I wonder how long till we the final design of the etihad implemented. Think gone for a burton mentioned about 10 years. Hopefully it will look iconic still as I think at present its instantly recognisable and distinct from most other soulless bowls.
1687339912470.png

This is earlier in the Campus and Collar thread from Colin Lee in 2016. Obviously doesn't show the new North Stand design but does keep a more organic shape similar to the original.

And this from Psychedelic Casual in May 2019

1687340269567.png

Would be impressive

Last edited:
The old plans showed Colin Bell and East stand expansion would lead to a whole new roof so cable net would then be removed as it had no purpose
Did those plans include the total replacement of East and West level 3 to make them the same angle as South level 3 or was it an extension of the existing level 3 stands?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.