North Stand Expansion

Sincerely i hope you are correct,nothing would give me more joy than 85k. Tbh though we are not that far apart in estimation of capacity? I don’t know who bluesmith is to be honest if you do feel free to pm me and I’ll see if the same guy I was chatting to.
Sorry mate he sounds too important for someone like me to know

Anfield,Goodison is an arse away from town with just bus links, I walked it last season, us,the swamp and the cricket ground being on the tramline makes a huge difference

Yep, I can see the increased capacity point, but virtually every summer concert promoters seem to favour our stadium, Old Trafford cricket ground, and even united’s ground over anywhere in Liverpool.

It just seems odd they’ve suddenly decided to offer themselves as a venue after years of not bothering (if that’s the case) - and so not inconceivable there might be another reason in play.

Or maybe they’ve just got jealous after seeing Wrexham host Kings of Leon ;-)
A lot of what goes on in Liverpool is influenced by how much protection money the organisers have to pay out. Maybe that’s an influence here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.