North Stand Expansion

Lots of diversionary walk ways next season I presume ? Especially when the piling work for the new stand begins in the autumn!

Part of the enabling works before the main works start.

When would you expect planning approval to land? When it was first lodged, my gut was October-November. Now thinking it could even be September.

It could be sooner. I think we all know what it will say.

Won't be July, the committee date is too close. August, maybe, if the report is finished in July. September to me feels the earliest realistic meeting

I am still amazed there seem to have have been no objections or even public comments lodged. Unless they haven't been added on, but that's hard to see. But on the basis there are none, might potentially make it possible for September.

Agree on it likely only going the one way regardless of timing.

I like Brightwell Bros but was thinking the same. Bit of a trek to undertake wearing ear defenders just to stare at a woman's arse.
She's one of this generation's best songwriters! Which possibly says something about this generation's song writers, but still! And she has a terrible arse, no offence, Taylor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.