North Stand Expansion

She's one of this generation's best songwriters! Which possibly says something about this generation's song writers, but still! And she has a terrible arse, no offence, Taylor.

Not often I have to disagree with you mate. I do however agree about the state of modern music though. I've refused to listen to the radio for about 15 years now. Had the likes of The Beatles, Dephece Mode, Motown blasting out on my jog before. Taylor never made the cut.

Not often I have to disagree with you mate. I do however agree about the state of modern music though. I've refused to listen to the radio for about 15 years now. Had the likes of The Beatles, Dephece Mode, Motown blasting out on my jog before. Taylor never made the cut.
Ha, my enjoyment of modern pop is probably out of step with most people on here (and among my own friends). I've seen Beyonce & Carly Rae Jepsen this year and I'm always surprised that I'm the only straight fella there when it really should be quite obvious! I'd say listen to the Ryan Adams version of 1989, I think when you strip out the production you can really hear how tight some of her stuff is. But that depends if you can stomach Ryan Adams these days!

Think it's all been passed , part of the application was for relocation of the club shop and this will be completed in a few weeks as its already underway!
Its not. Without checking the planning app I'd imagine anything relating to the shop relocation would relate to the new shop not the temporary one.

When would you expect planning approval to land? When it was first lodged, my gut was October-November. Now thinking it could even be September.
Already passed as work to knock down the current City sq and relocation of the shop were in the application and the shop is well under way !

Its not. Without checking the planning app I'd imagine anything relating to the shop relocation would relate to the new shop not the temporary one.
Checked it last week the work on relocating the shop was a separate application on the same date for existing building that included new signs and entrance so if this will be completed in two weeks the plans must have been approved !

Checked it last week the work on relocating the shop was a separate application on the same date for existing building that included new signs and entrance so if this will be completed in two weeks the plans must have been approved !
Planning is well out of my comfort zone but if its a separate application it doesn't mean the app for the main works have been passed.

Planning is well out of my comfort zone but if its a separate application it doesn't mean the app for the main works have been passed.

It hasn't been passed, not the main works one. The seperate one for the club shop works has been.

When would you expect planning approval to land? When it was first lodged, my gut was October-November. Now thinking it could even be September.
Planning can take at the shortest 3 months and at the longest 6-9 months, depends how complex a manner and if there are any objections

Planning can take at the shortest 3 months and at the longest 6-9 months, depends how complex a manner and if there are any objections

Shortest possible is 5 weeks. Longest can be much longer than 9 months. Objections were always irrelevant (to the process) here, but none have been recieved anyway. You are probably right, between 6-9 months for this one would feel right.

I thought October-November at the start, and mostly still do. September is possible, there is a committee date at the end of the month. The report would need to appear on the portal in the next 2 weeks to hit the August meeting, July is gone I think.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.