North Stand Expansion

Good spot. Can't get onto it just now, but presumably the report will have been added on with a recommendation then, ahead of the set committee date. Usually needs to be published 4 weeks in advance.
Not sure about MCC but the report is more likely to be the last week than 4 weeks (under 3 now) but it will be webcast so you know the decision if you watch it before the press report it.

The decision will be made on the 27th subject to conditions etc, if it isn't pulled for a later date which often happens if there are any issues.

There selling tickets to the highest bidder that's not incouraging local support to be able to attend games ! It would have cost £60 at match day prices but advertised it as a Corporate package! I know the club has to make as much money as possible but seems for a ticket at original sale was wort £13 was re sold at £225 is hardly encouraging folk on limited budget to attend games ! Football is business not sport anymore I suppose we suck it up or stop going !
May have already been said, but you could have listed the ticket on one of the fan ticket exchanges???
I know it’s a bit of a faff, and yours was a junior ticket, but it’s an alternative.
I get your point, which is probably why the club have extended the guarantee on ticket exchange to 10/12 games.

Not sure about MCC but the report is more likely to be the last week than 4 weeks (under 3 now) but it will be webcast so you know the decision if you watch it before the press report it.

The decision will be made on the 27th subject to conditions etc, if it isn't pulled for a later date which often happens if there are any issues.
Still showing on the planning portal as set for the 27th and still no objections posted ! Looks like it will be a formality. Can't see City going head with ground work around City Sq if they were worried about issues with the planning application !

Still showing on the planning portal as set for the 27th and still no objections posted ! Looks like it will be a formality. Can't see City going head with ground work around City Sq if they were worried about issues with the planning application !

It's going to sail through. Just going through the planning process.

As you pointed out, no objections, no local residents or councillor concerns.

It's going to sail through. Just going through the planning process.

As you pointed out, no objections, no local residents or councillor concerns.

It is still not going to be decided by the planners, hence the committee date. It was always going to be the case, objections or not. But agree it will sail through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.