North Stand Expansion

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Particularly the construction of the third tier.

November this year, for the bulk of the stand works. When they'll actually get to the 3rd tier, I don't think has been made public. Open (as a whole) for the 25/26 season.

Won't be as clean as that btw, it will all mix into each other. The works to the stand are already ongoing, and all add up.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Particularly the construction of the third tier.

Further detail to this

Taking it from a June 2023 start (which started on time) for site start for general improvements works, onwards. October as the site mobilisation for the stand, November for works to the stand.

Weeks 1-33, piling and drainage
Weeks 23-67 main structure including support for the roof, removal of back stays, installation of new concourses and terracing.
Weeks 30-88, temporary support for existing roof, and removal of roof.
Weeks 50-88, erection of new roof and walls of new stand, including cladding and external finishes
Weeks 45-95 fit-out including seating, m&e and safety systems.

95 weeks for the stand, with overlaps plenty. That's isolating just the stand, which in reality will be happening at times simultaneously with the commercial buildings behind.

Hope that helps (if it hasn't changed since)

Further detail to this

Taking it from a June 2023 start (which started on time) for site start for general improvements works, onwards. October as the site mobilisation for the stand, November for works to the stand.

Weeks 1-33, piling and drainage
Weeks 23-67 main structure including support for the roof, removal of back stays, installation of new concourses and terracing.
Weeks 30-88, temporary support for existing roof, and removal of roof.
Weeks 50-88, erection of new roof and walls of new stand, including cladding and external finishes
Weeks 45-95 fit-out including seating, m&e and safety systems.

95 weeks for the stand, with overlaps plenty. That's isolating just the stand, which in reality will be happening at times simultaneously with the commercial buildings behind.

Hope that helps (if it hasn't changed since)
Excellent post.

End of the week picture.

More hoardings have gone up right up to the stadium. (from the looks of it)

Somebody else mentioned it. New tarmac has been put down all the way around the left side hoardings.

A 1/2 to 2/3rds of the souvenir store has been demolished.

CD72D9DB-0EAB-4C19-9912-C1BC5BC9CB41.jpeg

My mate over here is a Everton fan from down south and his missus a villa fan but not from Brum ( take that for what it is). So he was railroad into watching Villa at Valencia. He said the stadium is so steep it was very vertigo inducing and they had to stand up to see the goal. What I’m saying that this was a non standing area but everybody had no choice.

The whole of the North stand end is fenced off by the looks of it.

The souvenir store should be completely demolished by Saturday.

Now.

39A05C79-D9E7-45F0-8551-68FCC8987BA2.jpeg

Has there been any communication from the club about access to the stadium at the north end?

At this rate some people are going to turn up and not even realise things have started.

Has there been any communication from the club about access to the stadium at the north end?

At this rate some people are going to turn up and not even realise things have started.
I was in contact with the club yesterday.

UEFA have requested that City try to replicate the allegedly dangerous conditions,allegedly experienced by several alleged fans in Istanbul..allegedly.

City's response was that "we don't have experience with this type of schimozzle" and
have called on Liverpool for their expertise.

In turn, they have called in SoS,who are considered to be the very best around with many years of national and international experience.

To be continued....

There’s a been nothing on the OS. Maybe those effected who sit in the NS have had an email off the club explaining what’s happening and what they have to do on Saturday. If they haven’t it could be a mess on Saturday outside the North stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.