North Stand Expansion

I Think entrance Y is ok maybe going through what was the exit with handheld scanners,
entrances A and Z are now using the spirals instead,
I go in through A normally but have had email to tell me to use the spiral C,
now waiting for my phone ticket to update to show this, the email said will be done in 48 hours,
4 hours to go tick tock, sure all will be fine??
Yeah we’re Z moving to X

Two of my season tickets have been updated, 2 haven’t. So I’ll maybe have to decide which child I like best and abandon the other two outside to play on the building site.

Interesting paragraphs in the PNW article.(bold)

Buckingham Group Contracting acknowledged that filing a notice to appoint administrators would “come as a shock” to stakeholders.

“Very strong delivery and commercial performance across most of the business has been outweighed by deep losses and interim cash deficits incurred on the three major stadium and arena contracts, and a substantial earthworks contract in Coventry,” Buckingham Group said in a statement.

“This situation on these four long-term, major projects developed through a combination of unexpected impacts such as the extreme inflation linked to the Ukraine conflict and other challenges in the sports and leisure division,” the statement continued.

Will be interesting to see what the final construction costs will be for the Coop Live Arena and the North Stand expansion. If those figures are ever made public?

Will be interesting to see what the final construction costs will be for the Coop Live Arena and the North Stand expansion. If those figures are ever made public?
They won't be. But it doesn't take a genius to work out how BAMs figures will have been effected.

Last edited:
Interesting paragraphs in the PNW article.(bold)

Buckingham Group Contracting acknowledged that filing a notice to appoint administrators would “come as a shock” to stakeholders.

“Very strong delivery and commercial performance across most of the business has been outweighed by deep losses and interim cash deficits incurred on the three major stadium and arena contracts, and a substantial earthworks contract in Coventry,” Buckingham Group said in a statement.

“This situation on these four long-term, major projects developed through a combination of unexpected impacts such as the extreme inflation linked to the Ukraine conflict and other challenges in the sports and leisure division,” the statement continued.

Think the one that really fucked Bucks Group is Craven Cottage, was always gonna be challenging with it being listed. Unfortunately its been a race to the bottom for a while as regards pricing for construction projects with percentage margins down to single digits, so any delays or price shocks cant be absorbed if they have gone in as a fixed price and the client is playing hardball commercially.

Its a shame really as I've work with Bucks a few times on infrastructure jobs and always found them to be one of the better construction contractors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.