North Stand Expansion

I had an email to state the normal entrance I use Y is within the building compound and there will be an alternative entrance
They have installed additional entrance on the spiral to the right as you look at the entrances but not enough to cover all the people who use that area. I think they will use the large fire exits that they normally open at the end of the games to let people out and the staff with hand held scanners will man them,

I had an email to state the normal entrance I use Y is within the building compound and there will be an alternative entrance
My post you responded to was from Monday, nothing had been sent when i posted that. I've since posted the details City have sent out in this thread.

Last edited:
My post you responded to was from Monday, nothing had been sent when i posted that.
We are also Y entrance normally and have received no update from the club about alternative entrances. Hopefully wont result in any delays getting in ala Arsenal last week!

We are also Y entrance normally and have received no update from the club about alternative entrances. Hopefully wont result in any delays getting in ala Arsenal last week!
I Think entrance Y is ok maybe going through what was the exit with handheld scanners,
entrances A and Z are now using the spirals instead,
I go in through A normally but have had email to tell me to use the spiral C,
now waiting for my phone ticket to update to show this, the email said will be done in 48 hours,
4 hours to go tick tock, sure all will be fine??

You will need to go to a person with a handheld scanner to let you inScreenshot_20230818_102102_Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.