North Stand Expansion

Obviously not my decision, but our ownership group never stop thinking, planning.

'No' is not an option in their ambition....everything is possible.

Hence why I’m looking forward to seeing the Collar site proposal when it’s made public.

93:20 is £1450 per season with 3 domestic home cup games free.

Although I would be surprised if they sold any seasoncards in the new NS corporate areas. I reckon they will keep them all for individual match by match sale

Just give them away to vloggers so they can immerse themselves in the new home end.

93:20 is £1450 per season with 3 domestic home cup games free.

Although I would be surprised if they sold any seasoncards in the new NS corporate areas. I reckon they will keep them all for individual match by match sale
They will probably sell the equivalent of silver season tickets for some of those seats so that they can extract the highest prices for the biggest games and not risk them being unoccupied for Sheff U or Fulham.

Today.

Watch in 4K. White cog.

Sounds like he's been reading this thread with the section on the rarely used railway line and mention of the possible railway station mooted by fans. Really helpful to visualise how close it is. Looks doable from a layman's perspective. I've already picked where I'd squeeze a station in.

Last edited:
Hence why I’m looking forward to seeing the Collar site proposal when it’s made public.
That sounds interesting. Remember a document with the council etc must be 10 years or more ago.
Hadn't realised there was something else in the pipeline. Any stabs at what might be covered. I suppose the spare land is in the east car park, and the athletics track if it was relocated?

BLUEMOOM is divided into sub groups the main one being the legacy blue moaners.
Loyalty means nothing anymore. Never forget where you come from. Hopefully the club recognise the error of there ways. We are becoming more and more like the clubs we once despised. I guess it is what it is. Perhaps our owners have earned to do what they want with the club?

It was the legacy blue moaners, as ‘you say’, who stuck by the club for 34 trophyless years, and who filled MR in the old 3rd division. The legacy fans deserve to have their voices heard, and they deserve to be listened to by the people given the privilege and honour of running Manchester City Football Club. After all, the fans then, who are the legacy fans now, were one of the main reasons why Sheikh Mansour bought Manchester City Football Club, apparently, due to our fantastic and loyal support that never wavered. Those lucky enough, even though our numbers are steadily dwindling, are still supporting City to this day.

It was the legacy blue moaners, as ‘you say’, who stuck by the club for 34 trophyless years, and who filled MR in the old 3rd division. The legacy fans deserve to have their voices heard, and they deserve to be listened to by the people given the privilege and honour of running Manchester City Football Club. After all, the fans then, who are the legacy fans now, were one of the main reasons why Sheikh Mansour bought Manchester City Football Club, apparently, due to our fantastic and loyal support that never wavered. Those lucky enough, even though our numbers are steadily dwindling, are still supporting City to this day.
I’m a legacy* fan but happy just to see the club doing well, taking my lad the odd time. More capacity means more ticket options. It was weird being singularly the only legacy fan in the whole block v Bayern last year, but for me I suppose it's just change, a sign of success of the club and the PL in attracting supporters from a wide international base.

* following since 79-80, was at Bradford, the 5-1, the 10-1, Blackburn on Hillsborough day, losing at home to Bury, away at Port Vale etc etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.