North Stand Expansion

Sounds more 93:20 than Joes difference being no free drink just a programme and access to the bar. I suppose the pricing could be guessed by the difference between a 93:20 ticket and those in the block next to 93:20. That should be the difference between those 700 seats and the ones around them.
The 9320 premium in £400-£500 compared to the mirrored blocks and higher towards the centre.

The new stand is likely to be around £800 at the front and any GA+ £1,200 upwards.

The 9320 premium in £400-£500 compared to the mirrored blocks and higher towards the centre.

The new stand is likely to be around £800 at the front and any GA+ £1,200 upwards.
Sounds about right think match day tickets are about £30 more in 93:20. Though 93:20 get their own toilets sounds like these share with the rest of the unwashed.

Don’t 93:20 get the first couple of domestic cup games chucked in with the season ticket price as well?

Sounds about right think match day tickets are about £30 more in 93:20. Though 93:20 get their own toilets sounds like these share with the rest of the unwashed.
There are no separate toilets in 93:20. As far as pricing is concerned my OAP season ticket is now £1055. I think full price has gone up to nearer £1600.

I've had another look through the Design and Access Statement just to scope out the hospitality proposed. It talks about it being similar to Joe's bar - which from a youtube stalk as I've not done it, offers a free drink and then is pay as you go. Pretty informal, nothing special but then a padded seat in the 2nd tier. Not sure on the cost of it for a game/season.

The difference here, and what might make you slightly happier @jrb (only slightly mind) is that the floorplans for the NS expansion show a similarly informal area which doesn't offer much more than a beer and burger/pie experience but it's accessed via the main concourse with the regular fans and shares the toilet facilities as well. The seats aren't a segregated 5 rows which provide any reason/justification for paying extra for and you'd imagine that as a result the club will charge a small additional fee simply for access to a "private" bar and seats in a good location in the stand. People might pay a hundred quid or so more for that privilege so I really don't think you'll see such a difference in demographic that you'll have people unwilling to stand and sing.

If you want hospitality, surely you want separate toilets and a little bit more than this looks to offer on the face of it?!

Pretty much what I have been saying on numerous pages. There Are sections elsewhere around the groungs where posher seats and their bars are more 'separated' from the rest, with a bit more space per seat and head. This is not that, and for me really the only difference is the price paid. And in some ways, that's the ideal location (from that point of view at least), because if you are going to pay more for a better seat, you'd want it with a good view.

There are no separate toilets in 93:20. As far as pricing is concerned my OAP season ticket is now £1055. I think full price has gone up to nearer £1600.
93:20 is £1450 per season with 3 domestic home cup games free.

Although I would be surprised if they sold any seasoncards in the new NS corporate areas. I reckon they will keep them all for individual match by match sale

Don’t 93:20 get the first couple of domestic cup games chucked in with the season ticket price as well?
Yeah 3 if we get them - but no guarantee. However any Ticket Exchange refunds are divided by 22.

There are 3 price blocks, and discounts for concessions are not great - Adult £1,525 £1,445 £1,355 there is no Platinum and Gold for them.

93:20 is £1450 per season with 3 domestic home cup games free.

Although I would be surprised if they sold any seasoncards in the new NS corporate areas. I reckon they will keep them all for individual match by match sale

They are not corporate areas.

Not the 640 seats we are talking about at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.