North Stand Expansion

CC1.

Is it moaning or is it asking for the truth and transparency from the club?

I now have over 25,000 loyalty points. Prior to Liverpool selling out at 25,000 loyalty points I had 24,500 loyalty points. I missed out on a Liverpool away ticket. I have never missed out on a Liverpool away ticket before. When Liverpool gave City some more tickets I just scraped in and got a Liverpool away ticket.

The City away end at Liverpool was full of football fans, tourists, day trippers, half and half scarfs, vloggers, etc.

City fans want to know why a large portion of the away tickets are going to people like that instead of genuine City fans with loyalty points. How and where are they getting the away tickets from?

City Matters have asked for a breakdown of away ticket allocations. The club point blank refuse to reveal that information. why? What has the club got to hide? It certainly isn't financially sensitive information. I'm more inclined to think the club fear a massive backlash from the fans about how the club distribute away tickets. And now home tickets. Loads of Madrid fans in the City ends.

I feel nervous about it. The original supports look strong and sturdy so it’s hard to imagine these towers supporting the current roof instead.
It will be fine these supports are just two of many and the whole system will have been designed with a fail safe factor whereby more than one support fails it would be fine The roof will be propped to absorb the load just in case and I would expect that one support at a time will be transferred

They’re taking the piss.
They're taking the piss at £100. There is so much to be grateful for, as for as our owners go. But soon, when most of us cant get a ticket, especially for away games, we will wish it was how it was before we sold our soul.

It's absolute nonsense to suggest the Club are selling to ticket tout sites.

I'd love to know how so many are appearing on them then mate. Are they being sold on by blues? Have the U18s who get priority access seen a cash opportunity to sell them on? I doubt it based on the demographic of those who attend away games. So it has to be the club.

This has been covered by others. The club has to be doing it themselves to make extra money.

We're seeing unbelievable football and the greatest time of our lives following this club. We're getting a great new stand and wider development. But we're also seeing the club make big fuck ups when it comes to selling tickets, whether that be the cost, the sales criteria or flogging on the snide to ticket tout sites.

I'd love to know how so many are appearing on them then mate. Are they being sold on by blues? Have the U18s who get priority access seen a cash opportunity to sell them on? I doubt it based on the demographic of those who attend away games. So it has to be the club.

This has been covered by others. The club has to be doing it themselves to make extra money.

We're seeing unbelievable football and the greatest time of our lives following this club. We're getting a great new stand and wider development. But we're also seeing the club make big fuck ups when it comes to selling tickets, whether that be the cost, the sales criteria or flogging on the snide to ticket tout sites.
but no proof?

CC1.

Is it moaning or is it asking for the truth and transparency from the club?

I now have over 25,000 loyalty points. Prior to Liverpool selling out at 25,000 loyalty points I had 24,500 loyalty points. I missed out on a Liverpool away ticket. I have never missed out on a Liverpool away ticket before. When Liverpool gave City some more tickets I just scraped in and got a Liverpool away ticket.

The City away end at Liverpool was full of football fans, tourists, day trippers, half and half scarfs, vloggers, etc.

City fans want to know why a large portion of the away tickets are going to people like that instead of genuine City fans with loyalty points. How and where are they getting the away tickets from?

City Matters have asked for a breakdown of away ticket allocations. The club point blank refuse to reveal that information. why? What has the club got to hide? It certainly isn't financially sensitive information. I'm more inclined to think the club fear a massive backlash from the fans about how the club distribute away tickets. And now home tickets. Loads of Madrid fans in the City ends.
The difference between the Liverpool away game and the Spuds Cup game was stark!! Not the numbers (Spuds obvs had more) but the type of supporter who attended. And imo the team were better off for it at Spurs, where the support was epic!!

I have no idea how it works, never been on a tout site, and it is probably not for this thread either. But while it is rolling I'll ask now rather than pulling it back to this when we are discussing something more relevant later.

Why would the club sell tickets to tout sites? Presumably they can't get more for tickets, and if they can they can't put it through the books.

I can get them selling cup ticket games on a free for all basis and that pissing regular going blues off not having first dibs. But can't see the benefit of the club selling to touts. If they did, it is not like they would admit it, so the calls for transparency would fall flat either way.

Clearly touting is an issue though, not just out club. Not just football or sports either.

Either way, I doubt they are building this stand to intentionally sell tickets to touts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.