North Stand Expansion

That was a much more polite than I was going to write.

Christ on a bike. It's a short chat with someone called Oliver Hamer who does "research and insights analysis" for (by the looks of it) a lot of different companies and corporations. It's on LinkedIn because that's it's target audience and isn't even a good translation as there's typos everywhere.

And the usual whingers are taking it as a statement of fact from Khaldoon himself just so they can have a moan and make assertions that that's it, the Club have decided. I seriously worry about the mental health of some on here.

Honestly, I don't have the energy any more to even go there.

Here for the pics and videos, and that's that, feel maxed out.

As 63 Yr old and always dreamed of an "own end that's bouncing " it's seems it ain't going to happen judging by the comments on here....please make an old man happy !!
The fans don't need a designated home end, It starts with one voice and everyone else joining in, if the fans do not have the passion or desire to join in it just won't happen designated home end or not.
It's up to the fans to drive this and from what I see and hear just all get up into SS3.

That was a much more polite than I was going to write.

Christ on a bike. It's a short chat with someone called Oliver Hamer who does "research and insights analysis" for (by the looks of it) a lot of different companies and corporations. It's on LinkedIn because that's it's target audience and isn't even a good translation as there's typos everywhere.

And the usual whingers are taking it as a statement of fact from Khaldoon himself just so they can have a moan and make assertions that that's it, the Club have decided. I seriously worry about the mental health of some on here.

It’s not whinging. It’s discussing every aspect of the North stand redevelopment. Believe it or not I’m very positive about the North stand redevelopment, like everyone else is. I have been from day one, to date. I sincerely hope the club does find a compromise that generates revenue and creates an atmospheric home end.

Not necessarily, I am not at all convinced this would happen. But say it did, do you not think the club would ever have the scope to react to that and rectify it in how they operate the sales and allocation?
No - I know people in SSL2 who are constantly mithered by stewards for complaining about away fans openly taking the piss who have come straight out of the legends lounge

No - I know people in SSL2 who are constantly mithered by stewards for complaining about away fans openly taking the piss who have come straight out of the legends lounge

Fair enough, can't argue that.

As 63 Yr old and always dreamed of an "own end that's bouncing " it's seems it ain't going to happen judging by the comments on here....please make an old man happy !!
I remember the kippax when full it was not the whole stand bouncing other than a few "fiery" games.

The atmosphere near the away fans in the corner near the platt lane was always tasty, but the further you went to the North Side end the atmosphere went down considerably.

This "home end" is becoming far to over played, atmosphere at all grounds is very different from the "old" days.

The fact remains there will be another 8K fans in the stadium, that can only help improve atmosphere and it's going to look superb.

I remember the kippax when full it was not the whole stand bouncing other than a few "fiery" games.

The atmosphere near the away fans in the corner near the platt lane was always tasty, but the further you went to the North Side end the atmosphere went down considerably.

This "home end" is becoming far to over played, atmosphere at all grounds is very different from the "old" days.

The fact remains there will be another 8K fans in the stadium, that can only help improve atmosphere and it's going to look superb.
You make a good point, but 8k lifelong City fans with season cards would realistically improve the atmosphere more than 8k tourists with match day tickets who are not overly passionate about City.

8k standing fans will be louder than 8k sitting fans.

There is a tug of war between atmosphere and revenue. I personally would like to see more of a focus on atmosphere - but what will be will be.

You make a good point, but 8k lifelong City fans with season cards would realistically improve the atmosphere more than 8k tourists with match day tickets who are not overly passionate about City.

8k standing fans will be louder than 8k sitting fans.

There is a tug of war between atmosphere and revenue. I personally would like to see more of a focus on atmosphere - but what will be will be.
But your not going to get 8k lifelong City fans unless you drop the prices considerably and that ain't happening.

I agree.

Until you see it the close up, you don’t realise how big the stand and whole construction site really is.

There’s going to be a lot of gobsmacked City fans and Ipswich fans at the first home game of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.