North Stand Expansion

At least and unfortunately lessons will be learnt from the Co-op Arena fiasco.

Let’s hope the construction of the North stand goes smoothly and is constructed properly and on schedule.

If the construction and fit out of the North stand is behind schedule, hopefully that will be communicated to the fans by the club, and the opening of the stand won’t happen until the stand is fully completed, operational, and signed off.

The club aren’t aiming to replicate that.
We haven’t got the fan base that wants to do that.
That’s not to say we can’t improve the atmosphere at the Etihad because we can.
I'm confused, you want a Yellow Wall, a Kop (barf), or a Spuds home end but you don't think we have the fan base that can do that?

Bang on!! we will never have a fan base that gets there 2 hours before kick off and then stays to applaud the team, we can however improve the atmosphere.
In my opinion when City fans are up for it they are as good as any and better than most.

Keeping the doors locked until 90 minutes would help the atmosphere!

It amazes me the amount of fans that leave before the end of the game and some start leaving on 75 , incredible!!

The Germans and the British are two different mentalities, Spurs have a large single tier, have they matched the so called yellow wall,NO,the Kop is supposed to create an atmosphere, but does it match the yellow wall no.So why do you think city fans will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.