North Stand Expansion

Off topic.

The conversation I had with the Liverpool fan in work led me to look at the match day prices on the KOP.

KOP layout, blocks and match day prices.

View attachment 116916
This season.

View attachment 116915

Next season. After the planned 2% rise.

View attachment 116917
Anfield Road stand expansion.

The expansion will see around 1,000 new season tickets allocated and more than 3,000 new general admission tickets per game for the Members sale. It will also have a new young adult section in the lower tier, behind the goal. It will mean a doubling of the number of tickets available to young supporters in the Anfield Road Stand, with more than a quarter of all seats set aside for younger fans.
£9 for a ticket, you'll be nearer Goodison than the opposite end

Reactions: jrb
Apologies for going off topic again. Just answering the question.

I was told by the Liverpool fan at work all the ticket prices on the KOP are the same regardless who Liverpool play in the PL. He was slightly out with the KOP ticket prices, hence why I checked to make sure. He said £42 for all adults this season.

From what I posted from the LFC OS it doesn’t show category game pricing.

Main ticket page.

View attachment 116937

Click on Premier League match tickets.

View attachment 116938

The most expensive ticket is for the new Main Stand at £61.00 which i’m guessing has the best view.
We charged £62.00 against Brentford/Burnley in the one of the cheapest areas behind the net (SS1) on a Tuesday/Wednesday night

The most expensive ticket is for the new Main Stand at £61.00 which i’m guessing has the best view.
We charged £62.00 against Brentford/Burnley in the one of the cheapest areas behind the net (SS1) on a Tuesday/Wednesday night
It's incredible isn't it. Some of the ticket pricing at City are just an absolute joke.

It's the clubs last chance to get it right, whatever right is to everyone?
The last piece of the jigsaw, we have world class owners, world class team, world class facilities, we just need that world class "end" the City end, a great wall of blues, and it will be sooo easy to implement, so CITY let's get it done...

The last piece of the jigsaw, we have world class owners, world class team, world class facilities, we just need that world class "end" the City end, a great wall of blues, and it will be sooo easy to implement, so CITY let's get it done...

Apologies for the shit pictures. iPad.

The Yellow Wall tonight after the full-time whistle.

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.