North Stand Expansion

A lot of good comments regarding the stand name, the new stand name needs to be iconic when you say Dortmund people think of the Yellow Wall, when you say Liverpool the Kop. The stand needs an iconic name as there is a lot of history tied into that end of the ground.

Amazing video from Manchester City should be blasted around the stadium before the games

Just remember we are all equal in name

Thanks for sharing that video bud. Goosebumps watching it

No Name

No decision has been taken about an alleged new name for the North Stand for when it is eventually extended and there is absolutely no reason at this very early stage for the club to be using an alleged working title.

There are some misleading posters on here and others who seem to have been taken in.

We had all this debate and supposition previously when the third tier was under construction at the South Stand. Many ideas were floated for a new name. It remained the South Stand.
I think people post in this thread with good intentions and good will.

Information comes from various sources and I can't recall any poster saying,categorically, that the club is 'using a working title'

A decision won't be made by the club for for many, many months but they currently do have a small number of options, all of which would satisfy most fans.

Unless you know of any specific and deliberate misleading input,and are prepared to name names, your comment is somewhat disingenuous!!

#footballnonsense.

Information comes from various sources and I can't recall any poster saying,categorically, that the club is 'using a working title'

A decision won't be made by the club for for many, many months but they currently do have a small number of options, all of which would satisfy most fans.

Unless you know of any specific and deliberate misleading input,and are prepared to name names, your comment is somewhat disingenuous!!

#footballnonsense.
If, if we continue the success under Pep then I'd be swayed towards naming it iùafter Pep ! Also it's opening could coincidence side with him leaving the club, hope not, but it might ! If we win the Champions League think it would be a no brainer for me. Otherwise I'd be swaying to leaving it as the North Stand !

Dortmunds yellow wall got me thinking,
What about The Blue C or The Big Blue Sea
Well there will be a few sharks in it :)

Last edited:

#footballnonsense
Ha, ha.
Indeed, I think most people do post with good intentions.
Some might also very well think that, as Will Shake wrote, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks" however I couldn't possibly comment.
Keep on Rockin` in the Free World...

Ha, ha.
Indeed, I think most people do post with good intentions.
Some might also very well think that, as Will Shake wrote, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks" however I couldn't possibly comment.
Keep on Rockin` in the Free World...
All noted.

And as Mandy Rice Davis once famously said......

“well he would say that wouldn’t he”.

#centuriansstand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.