North Stand Expansion

Sure I saw the last expansion cost like 50 million
That is what City paid to convert the athletics stadium into a football stadium, and was long term debt secured against future season ticket sales.

The rest City paid was the Maine Road ground swap.

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense, where ?
Piss off, with absolute nonsense. Look up reports, then come back with your aggression shoved where it belongs.

True or not, I don't know, but that's the figure in both main media and construction circulars. Nothing wrong in pointing that out.

Piss off, with absolute nonsense. Look up reports, then come back with your aggression shoved where it belongs.

True or not, I don't know, but that's the figure in both main media and construction circulars. Nothing wrong in pointing that out.
But you're talking bollocks it was at least 85 million, others have said it was as well on here so stop getting your knickers in a twist

But you're talking bollocks it was at least 85 million, others have said it was as well on here so stop getting your knickers in a twist
I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist pal. I believe you. Someone pointed out they read it was 50m. You shouted it down. I pointed out that's the figure (right or wrong) still out there in various reports. I fully accept it may have been more, so calm down will you.

I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist pal. I believe you. Someone pointed out they read it was 50m. You shouted it down. I pointed out that's the figure (right or wrong) still out there in various reports. I fully accept it may have been more, so calm down will you.
You need to calm down mate, all I said was "absolute nonsense" which it was...

You need to calm down mate, all I said was "absolute nonsense" which it was...
To be fair It wasn't nonsense though - the figure quoted at the time was £50m, that has no bearing on the actual cost but @Coatigan was clearly talking about the reported cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.