North Stand Expansion

The majority are for co-op it's flooded with operatives, some days the car park is full by 7.30

Sisk are now in Contract, major subs starting to receive their full orders.

I was there on Sunday when I took the last set of pictures. The back left car park facing the arena was full of cars. Like you’ve just posted, there were loads of workers on the arena site.

It's been exactly 1 year since we first got a glimpse of the plans for the North Stand, with the first concept drawings showing an extended second tier to the delight of many of us on here.

Things have moved rapidly over the last year, with full plans announced, permitted and now construction under way inclduing the erecting of cranes. Wonder where we'll be in another years time (National League North probably).

Flattening the ground? Going to need to get a crane inside to lift the sections down onto vehicles is my guess.

It would be great if this area allowed wider or extra exits but I guess this isn’t part of the campus land so will probably lie unused for years.
I did notice there was a small road from the gasholder on to Bradford Road. Could be a useful extra exit to get out from the blue car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.