North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

Balti said:
Well anyone from the 'north stand is shit and not worth worrying about' brigade can feck right off for starters. We like it just fine thanks.

Anyone from the 'shhh, don't upset the sheikh' school of thought can also do one. Pathetic.

I hope and pray that ticket prices throughout the stadium rise significantly and child prices continue to rise to adult levels in the seasons ahead. Then I hope they redevelop the south stand and shift the quiet as churchmouse only sing when we're winning congregation out into the upper reaches of the King Colin Bell stand so that us North Stand refugees can enjoy your discomfort as much as some of the idiots on here seem to be enjoying ours.

If you are happy for fellow Blues to be treated this way then you can have no complaints whatsoever when you are asked to bend over and take a good shafting yourselves.

Well put Balti, people scoffing at fellow Blues cos they arent the ones it effects wait till they put the foam covered seats in East , West , and behind the nets in the South lower ala Old Twatford. Then what ?
Not in the North Stand but I am a Blue and I have some morals ",Blue Moon you saw me standing alone...." - the Irony of our song.. shame on those that mock anyone for being had over.

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Balti said:
Well anyone from the 'north stand is shit and not worth worrying about' brigade can feck right off for starters. We like it just fine thanks.

Anyone from the 'shhh, don't upset the sheikh' school of thought can also do one. Pathetic.

I hope and pray that ticket prices throughout the stadium rise significantly and child prices continue to rise to adult levels in the seasons ahead. Then I hope they redevelop the south stand and shift the quiet as churchmouse only sing when we're winning congregation out into the upper reaches of the King Colin Bell stand so that us North Stand refugees can enjoy your discomfort as much as some of the idiots on here seem to be enjoying ours.

If you are happy for fellow Blues to be treated this way then you can have no complaints whatsoever when you are asked to bend over and take a good shafting yourselves.

Well put Balti, people scoffing at fellow Blues cos they arent the ones it effects wait till they put the foam covered seats in East , West , and behind the nets in the South lower ala Old Twatford. Then what ?
Not in the North Stand but I am a Blue and I have some morals ",Blue Moon you saw me standing alone...." - the Irony of our song.. shame on those that mock anyone for being had over.

fucking deal with it and stop moaning my season ticket is going to rocket next season so i be on the move aswell

it would be interesting to hear the thoughts of the people who sit in the South Stand if the club had decided to close the South Stand for everybody but family's, and they were told to find a seat elsewhere. Why have the club decided to do this without even asking beforehand that if they were to do it, where would each individual prefer to relocate to... AND if they want to relocate as a group and then offer where was available. Do we all march down there on Monday to make sure we get where we want or wait to see if more seats become available later on? obviously running the risk of ending up in the Colin Bell level three!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
dw7 said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:

fucking deal with it and stop moaning my season ticket is going to rocket next season so i be on the move aswell
I'm not arsed about the price rise, considering the price we currently pay I expected a decent sized rise but where do we all relocate to, the corners of the Colin bell?

charliebigspuds said:
it would be interesting to hear the thoughts of the people who sit in the South Stand if the club had decided to close the South Stand for everybody but family's, and they were told to find a seat elsewhere. Why have the club decided to do this without even asking beforehand that if they were to do it, where would each individual prefer to relocate to... AND if they want to relocate as a group and then offer where was available. Do we all march down there on Monday to make sure we get where we want or wait to see if more seats become available later on? obviously running the risk of ending up in the Colin Bell level three!

-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm --

dw7 said:
I'm not arsed about the price rise, considering the price we currently pay I expected a decent sized rise but where do we all relocate to, the corners of the Colin bell?

For us on level two we're not talking about a "price rise" similar to this season's. We're talking about a seasoncard that this season cost £500 being doubled to £1000 for the 2011/2012 season.
That's a bit more than a decent size increase.

It doesn't affect me at the moment, i'm in south stand level one but I can sympathise with all those people who have to move if they don't want to.A lot of the nimbys that are posting on here would soon change their opinion if it affected them.

The Pink Panther said:
charliebigspuds said:
it would be interesting to hear the thoughts of the people who sit in the South Stand if the club had decided to close the South Stand for everybody but family's, and they were told to find a seat elsewhere. Why have the club decided to do this without even asking beforehand that if they were to do it, where would each individual prefer to relocate to... AND if they want to relocate as a group and then offer where was available. Do we all march down there on Monday to make sure we get where we want or wait to see if more seats become available later on? obviously running the risk of ending up in the Colin Bell level three!

-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm --

For us on level two we're not talking about a "price rise" similar to this season's. We're talking about a seasoncard that this season cost £500 being doubled to £1000 for the 2011/2012 season.
understand your position and point but will this actually happen, we are not the rags with "supporters" all over the world and will never be IMO. Whats the point of them putting them up to such a rate if they don't sell 'em? if they price out the hardcore that have been with them for years where will it leave the club? they have to keep the price's within range of the average mancunians earnings.

charliebigspuds said:
The Pink Panther said:
understand your position and point but will this actually happen, we are not the rags with "supporters" all over the world and will never be IMO. Whats the point of them putting them up to such a rate if they don't sell 'em? if they price out the hardcore that have been with them for years where will it leave the club? they have to keep the price's within range of the average mancunians earnings.

This is what I'm talking about

Having had the pleasure to speak with Danny Wilson at the club today - and it was a pleasure, he was very helpful and good to speak to - I thought I would share some information regarding the plans for level 2 of the East/West stands.

I currently sit in the East Stand, block 204, and had asked how level 2 was going to be "revamped", how this would alter prices, and if this would affect the whole tier, or just certain blocks. Having e-mailed the club, it was a welcome surprise that Danny contacted me by telephone to discuss this.

Prices are not yet decided so it's difficult to say what will happen there, however obviously there will be an increase. In terms of how the area is going to be changed, again this is currently under consideration. Things being looked at as potential options are padded seats, programmes on arrival, more & better options for food/drink, improved concourses etc. Lap-dancers were not mentioned. So I guess this will be decided and communicated in due course.

The information I really wanted to know was how much of level 2 would be changed, so I knew if my seat would be at risk here. From 2011/12, the whole of East/West stands level 2 will be included in the "premium" area, not just the central blocks as I was hoping. So if you are currently sitting anywhere in level 2 of the East/West stand, you might want to think about either paying more from 2011/12 onwards for an improved experience, or relocating to what will soon be classed as a "regular" seat elsewhere.

Personally, money talks and I will probably have to move to another seat to ensure I avoid a potentially hefty increase.

Thanks to Danny for listening to my views and giving me his, I hope the information above helps a few fellow blues.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720</a>

Balti said:

I agree completely. We have been shafted plain and simple.

The Pink Panther said:
charliebigspuds said:

This is what I'm talking about

Having had the pleasure to speak with Danny Wilson at the club today - and it was a pleasure, he was very helpful and good to speak to - I thought I would share some information regarding the plans for level 2 of the East/West stands.

I currently sit in the East Stand, block 204, and had asked how level 2 was going to be "revamped", how this would alter prices, and if this would affect the whole tier, or just certain blocks. Having e-mailed the club, it was a welcome surprise that Danny contacted me by telephone to discuss this.

Prices are not yet decided so it's difficult to say what will happen there, however obviously there will be an increase. In terms of how the area is going to be changed, again this is currently under consideration. Things being looked at as potential options are padded seats, programmes on arrival, more & better options for food/drink, improved concourses etc. Lap-dancers were not mentioned. So I guess this will be decided and communicated in due course.

The information I really wanted to know was how much of level 2 would be changed, so I knew if my seat would be at risk here. From 2011/12, the whole of East/West stands level 2 will be included in the "premium" area, not just the central blocks as I was hoping. So if you are currently sitting anywhere in level 2 of the East/West stand, you might want to think about either paying more from 2011/12 onwards for an improved experience, or relocating to what will soon be classed as a "regular" seat elsewhere.

Personally, money talks and I will probably have to move to another seat to ensure I avoid a potentially hefty increase.

Thanks to Danny for listening to my views and giving me his, I hope the information above helps a few fellow blues.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720</a>
right, got you mate. Do you think there's enough prawn sandwich munchers to justify all those seats? looks like your out on your ear mate, sorry but I know how you feel. I have two young sons and was looking forward to getting both of them season tickets, I just hope that when the time comes I can still get the three of us in for less than a grand but I doubt it, that's two future supporters, or should we call them customers, that may be priced out!

WTF is the matter with some of our fans!!

Haven't we all been moved at some point in the years we have supported City?

When Maine Road was made an all seater, I had to move several times as the Kippax and Umbro Stand where rebuilt!!

Then we had to move to Eastlands to protect our future.

I then chose my seat in the South Stand when we all had a chance to choose at the new stadium.

Now I have had to move when the cup games have been played, and have watched those games from every tier. I can honestly say there isn't a bad view in the ground.

Now before all you northstanders start asking me to swap seats, it's highly likely in the next few seasons I will have to relocate due to the stadium being expanded. Am I bothered? NO!!!

So long as I can get a season ticket I am happy.

If people have gripes about suitability at the right price, they should contact the club before starting useless petitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.