North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

I'm in a fortunate position at the moment so both myself and my wifes season ticket rises we can just about handle. Bit concerned about the years to come but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. One thing for certain, City fans ripping each other to fucking bits on here in't going to help either way!!

Scareye said:
I'm in a fortunate position at the moment so both myself and my wifes season ticket rises we can just about handle. Bit concerned about the years to come but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. One thing for certain, City fans ripping each other to fucking bits on here isn't going to help either way!!

that's one thing that will never change especially on here!

billy_big_spuds said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.
Agreed 100%
Kick up a fuss about sweet FA, and piss off our rich sugar daddy. The Sheik will think we are an ungrateful bunch of fuckers.

Thanks for your input

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

Couldnt agree more...

billy_big_spuds said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Agreed 100%
Kick up a fuss about sweet FA, and piss off our rich sugar daddy. The Sheik will think we are an ungrateful bunch of fuckers.

agh, another one

image0S6.JPG

Ticket For Schalke said:
billy_big_spuds said:
Agreed 100%

agh, another one

image0S6.JPG
Mate, there are REAL ISSUES in the world. Not just what seats are available for a football game. get with it. The Sheik has brought our wildest dreams to life, and you lot want to kick up a fuss? Ridiculous....

I always thought it was a load of cardboard cut outs of people in the north stand??? They never seem to do anything even when we're killing teams. I think its a good idea having it as a family stand anyway, keep the innocents away from the away fans, and pissed up nuggets like me.

billy_big_spuds said:
the goats backside said:
Thanks for your input
My opinion is as valid as yours my friend.

Thats very true, but in DD's he states were not paying more when that is not the case, some people have had a tough year some will struggle to pay, its short notice and so far i havnt seen the finance scheme option. I have always enjoyed watching games behind the goal, that i cant do anymore so i will go with the move as we are moving forward but its understandable why some are upset

I tihnk that one tihnk the club could and should have done is do what they have done for years, have 3 dates for payment going up a bit at a time, rather than a week to pay for renewal.

billy_big_spuds said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
agh, another one

image0S6.JPG
Mate, there are REAL ISSUES in the world. Not just what seats are available for a football game. get with it. The Sheik has brought our wildest dreams to life, and you lot want to kick up a fuss? Ridiculous....

I always thought it was a load of cardboard cut outs of people in the north stand??? They never seem to do anything even when we're killing teams. I think its a good idea having it as a family stand anyway, keep the innocents away from the away fans, and pissed up nuggets like me.

i have no real opinion on this really, as stated prev, i live in 110. But i understand the gripe people are having, just like a conveyer belt, im sure if this happened in the south stound, MASSIVE FUSS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.