North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

stockportblue said:
Trigger said:
if any of you lot start a "Green and Yellow" type protest, I will personally eject each and every one of you ;)

Fingers crossed the club dont make something similar at City necessary.Cant see anybody wanting Sheikh Mansour out.Not out of the question though that people start watching Maine Road if they are priced out or feel that they are being treated like second class citizens to a new breed of corporate and International supporters.The way disabled supporters have been treated is an obvious cause for concern.

Lets hope Gray Cook and the owners stick to their pledge and respect the traditions of the club and dont alienate the core support.
The way disabled supporters have been treated is an obvious cause for concern.

This is my concern as well and surely the seating for disabled supporters was incorporated into the original planning design of the stadium, by sport England and the City council.
There are planning laws in place to protect disabled people and although I have a great seat in EL3, it won't stop me from wanting to make sure the club don't walk all over loyal fans in favour of corporates.

This was posted on my behalf because I do object to being moved without any consultation. I have been following City sionce 1968 and my dad, who is 84, has been since 1948. My dad has the perfect seat for him at the back of the North Stand and mine is close by. He can't move to any other level and this change will mean he will probably watch his last game at City versus Spurs this season. He has watched even more cr@p than me over the years but was also lucky enough to see the trophy years. I am not against change or progress and if you notice no scarf protest was ever mentioned. All I want to do is see if the club will really listen to the fans who are being forced to move or stop going. Not having a whinge just trying to make a point. And I have missed 6 away games all told this season so not the most loyal fan but certainly one of the ones that has always turned up through thick and thin. Why don't we have the right to make a stand for what we feel is right!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
North Stand, North Stand give us a song, you will never take the KIPPAX, come and join the ever growing band of Kippax boys and girls before the South Stand lot decide to try and get in.
You will never take the KIPPAX

CFL ES Level 3
is there room for 8 of us as a block?
we`ve sat as one for over 10 years,
"WE`RE THE NORTH STAND"

Well anyone from the 'north stand is shit and not worth worrying about' brigade can feck right off for starters. We like it just fine thanks.

Anyone from the 'shhh, don't upset the sheikh' school of thought can also do one. Pathetic.

I hope and pray that ticket prices throughout the stadium rise significantly and child prices continue to rise to adult levels in the seasons ahead. Then I hope they redevelop the south stand and shift the quiet as churchmouse only sing when we're winning congregation out into the upper reaches of the King Colin Bell stand so that us North Stand refugees can enjoy your discomfort as much as some of the idiots on here seem to be enjoying ours.

If you are happy for fellow Blues to be treated this way then you can have no complaints whatsoever when you are asked to bend over and take a good shafting yourselves.

Hi lads, could you please let me know if the move effects me?
I sit in north stand level 1, entrance bk, aisle 142. Thanks

Balti said:
Well anyone from the 'north stand is shit and not worth worrying about' brigade can feck right off for starters. We like it just fine thanks.

Anyone from the 'shhh, don't upset the sheikh' school of thought can also do one. Pathetic.

I hope and pray that ticket prices throughout the stadium rise significantly and child prices continue to rise to adult levels in the seasons ahead. Then I hope they redevelop the south stand and shift the quiet as churchmouse only sing when we're winning congregation out into the upper reaches of the King Colin Bell stand so that us North Stand refugees can enjoy your discomfort as much as some of the idiots on here seem to be enjoying ours.

If you are happy for fellow Blues to be treated this way then you can have no complaints whatsoever when you are asked to bend over and take a good shafting yourselves.

I agree.

Again,the move dosen't affect me either-yet-but I find too find it strange that some are so dismissive and so willing to quickly accuse others of "moaning," rather than understand why they have concerns about being forcibly moved from where they sit.

thinking of moving to the North stand as a lot cheaper with my son. whats it like in the second tier?

RBmk2 said:
Balti said:

I agree.

Again,the move dosen't affect me either-yet-but I find too find it strange that some are so dismissive and so willing to quickly accuse others of "moaning," rather than understand why they have concerns about being forcibly moved from where they sit.

According to all reports it'll be my turn after next season as my seat will be doubling in price.

1dart said:
Hi lads, could you please let me know if the move effects me?
I sit in north stand level 1, entrance bk, aisle 142. Thanks

yes your evicted

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

not frightened of change and not hiding behind pseudo moralistic reasons. Just don't agree with being evicted in this way and thought I'd try and do something about it. Happy for lots of people to disagree with me but please don't judge my reasons - you don't know me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.