Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will know after 5 minutes if we win this game , slow and lehtargic and passing side to side , yaya ambling about and we lose , but if we go for their throat from the 1st minute , we win comfortably , all depends on the players attitudes , a lot of talk from vinny and sagna in the media this week , just hope the team puts in a performance. Norwich are fighting for their lives , but we need to put pressure on the one season wonders.

Agreed. I honestly thought Merlin was fairly poor on Saturday, apart from that sublime return pass to Aguero, which is what he, and he alone, can do. Please rest him, it's what he needs. By the way, where the fuck is Delph, and what's wrong with him?

He's injured now that
we will know after 5 minutes if we win this game , slow and lehtargic and passing side to side , yaya ambling about and we lose , but if we go for their throat from the 1st minute , we win comfortably , all depends on the players attitudes , a lot of talk from vinny and sagna in the media this week , just hope the team puts in a performance. Norwich are fighting for their lives , but we need to put pressure on the one season wonders.

yep agreed, depends on whether these players are motivated anymore. Personally I can't see it happening but you never know.

Match Appointments
Referee:
Jonathan Moss Assistants: A Halliday, S Burt Fourth Official: R Madley

As long as the kit man doesn't pack that navy blue monstrosity i reckon we'll win despite these cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.