Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

It really does feel like with this squad that the baton gets passed every few games and they just have a run of winning the game for us. Raz now. Though we know the only conditions he's having a penalty. Spurs next week feels like a big hurdle, win that and Liverpool will really be looking at the fixture list imo. Love this part of the season, should be a great week.

I swear to God — ten minutes ago.

Taking a hike in the sun after the match with my Kompany fluorescent 3rd kit (2015 I think).

Walked past a guy and his girl, and the guy said “Oh a Man City fan.”

I said, “Yeah.”

Then he says, smart-assedly, “Huh. So they really do exist.”

And as I walked past, I said, “Yep. And we’re better than whoever you support, buddy.”

And off I went. There was no reply. :)

Can’t believe this really happened.

Great, never let the cunts get away with anything.

I’ve just watched MOTD. Did we score a goal with only 10 men on the pitch when Kyle was injured by that stupid wally of a cameraman/camera?
a) that could have caused Our Kyle a serious injury
b) surely the camera should not be in that position?
c) was Kyle ok later?
d) nothing. I just fancied putting a d with the little curved door round it!!!

Euphoric Puzzled of Eccles

look we are thousands of points above that lot and quite a few above the other lot who play in a blood colour!! I can celebrate if I want. No drink, except Earl Grey, taken.

Yeah that's the one. I've not seen a still of it but it looked well offside and a couple of our defenders hands went up straight away. If he was offside I think VAR would have ruled it out as it was only 2 passes and a matter of a few seconds before the attempt on goal
An opening goal against city, that gets called a new phase in play as at least 0.5 secs for the Defense to reset.

Great win just watched MOTD,

How high did Kyle Walker kick that ball in the second half? Reckon it bounced back off the Space Station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.