Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zabs could be back for this , will be great to see the old warhorse smashing into tackles , hopefully this well instill a bit of fight and commitment form the rest of the team , we have lacked leaders this year , and Zabba is a leader. Would prefer Sagna , Humphreys or Adaribiyo at centre back to the disinterested and lethargic Demichelis , i can see a draw here and an unwanted replay , but if someone comes to me and says we are still in 4 competions at the end of the month , i will take it.

Rumours that Silva, Toure and Fernandinho have been rested and not travelled with the squad. Horsfield, Humphreys and Celina said to be their replacements.

I think zabaleta should be vice captain when fit , will guarantee passion, anyone else think what's happening to Liverpool will cement pellegrini picking a full strength team and against making changes ?

I think a stream will be very hard to find,i'll take any thats going even if i don't understand it,i think whoever finds one needs to share

If there is a link it will be on http://www.firstrows.eu , if you want to watch this site on an iPhone or iPad download puffin browser and run it through that should work fine and they usually always have at least 1 link

Rumours that Silva, Toure and Fernandinho have been rested and not travelled with the squad. Horsfield, Humphreys and Celina said to be their replacements.
Can't say I'm that bothered .

All three need a rest .

Fernandinho needs more of a rest .

He's been our most consistent player this season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.